Parental business in India is a good customIn India, more than 65% entrepreneurs are from their parental / ancestral businesses. And most of the business is controlled by family members only, which is really a great technique of an organisation and company. What you think?
The Youngest but Richest Entrepreneurs in India:
1. Akash and Isha Ambani, 25: The twins of Mukesh Ambani are owner of US$43 Billion Reliance Industry.
2. Aalok Shanghvi: Son of second richest person of India Dilip Sanghvi owner of Sun Pharmaceuticals.
3. Roshni Nadar Malhotra, 34 is the CEO of HCL, the only daughter of Businessman and philanthropist Shiv Nadar.
4. Adar Cyrus Poonawalla, 35: Son of Adar Poonawalla, CEO of Serum Institute of India, world's largest vaccine production company. He personally spent $15 million last year to clean Pune city.
5. Kavin Bharti Mittal, 28: Son of Sunil Bharti Mittal, CEO of Bharti Enterprises, India's biggest telecom industry.
6. Anand Piramal, 31: Son of Ajay Piramal, Piramal Group owner
7. Ananyashree Birla, 21, eldest among three children of Kumar Mangalam Birla. She started a microfinance business 'Svatantra Microfin' for rural women empowerment at the age of 17.