You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hello everyone! I'm new to ISC

Hello everyone,

I'm new to India study channel. One of my friends (Krishna teja Yeluripati) told me about this site. I have some free time but I don't know what to do with it till now. My friend learned and earned from this site. I too want to contribute to this site to learn and earn.

Regards,
    Saikishore Meda.
    Welcome,saikishore Meda , as ISC member.
    Krishna teja Yeluripati, who led you to ISC is actually rocking.
    He would have given you some idea. Even otherwise, do not worry. This is a right place for those who would like to learn, not impatient, but slow, steady and consistent.

You have now made a good start with this forum post. For a few days make yourself comfortable and familiar by responding to forum threads, posting some interesting threads, reading others posts and articles. Also just move around all sections and see what is happening.

You may try to participate in contest announced periodically.
    You need not confuse by taking everything at a time. You will automatically learn gradually and become experienced like most members here. Gradually you can start writing articles also.
    Without taking too much ad without confusing when you get leisure time you may read the various topics given under Help . Also update some from the FAQ threads available.
    Best Wishes.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Saikishore Meda- You are welcome to ISC. I would like to share following tips with you -
    1. Please check the original date on which any thread selected for posting response, was raised. If it is more than 10 days old thread, then don't post response. You will come to know more about this policy in due course.
    2. Before and after clicking the submit button, do review your contents for weeding out spelling or grammar glitches, if any.
    3. Do invest sometime initially for exploring the various sections and features of ISC. Click on any link to know more about the particular section/feature and raise a thread for inquiring in the forum section after trying your best to find the answer on your own.
    4. Learn as soon as possible that ISC is more about learning than earning.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Saikishore Meda,

Wishing you a warm welcome to our site. To familiarize yourself with certain features & guidelines, first off please refer to: Help Topics. Browse through your Dashboard page too to familiarize yourself with features like Alerts, Scoreboard, etc.

Begin your journey here through active forum participation, answer questions in our Ask Expert section and once you get into the groove so to say, make a foray into our articles section too.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Welcome aboard saikishore. I am a part of this website for around 3 years or more and am very happy to be here. You would see that all the ISCians here are very helpful, Mr. Partha, Mr. Kailash, Mr.Sun, Vanadana mam, Tony Sir, Venkit Sir are just to name a few. You can count me too.

Feel free to ask your queries in the ask experts section of ISC. If you can help out other ISCians with your answers, then do answer them in the ask experts section. Put up forum threads on whatever new you are thinking about. Other ISCians will join you in. All the best.

Meda , warm welcome to this site as a new member under the strong recommendations of our performing member Krishna Teja. Surely you have joined a promising and very interesting web site which is totally dedicated to the students and their likes. Here members would be sharing their views, reviews, contents and detailed articles on matters concerning to students and general public. ISC is the most transparent site and here you can also start earn some decent income at the young age. By regularly writing contents to this site, you are not wasting time but would be earning some amount every month. Please follow the posting guide lines and then proceed.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Well sai kishore, you got more help than what I can give you in the above responses. Welcome to ISC. Hope you learn and earn from this site.

Let us continue learning.

Welcome to Saikishore Meda. You are now a member of world's reputed educational portal where you can learn and earn. Kindly go through all the FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions) and contribute your best to ISC. At the same time, share and learn things from other members of ISC. Participate in GDs and contests organised by ISC time to time to win cash prizes. ALL THE BEST.
    No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments