You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

What is the criteria for determining 'Super Experts' in the 'Ask Expert' section of ISC?

I had raised the following thread on 23.06.2016.
    What is the criteria for determining 'Super Experts' in the 'Ask Expert' section of ISC?
    Since the question is very important from my point of view and more than 10 days have already elapsed, I am raising the thread again and giving a link also to the previous thread as per standard advice of ME for such cases.
    No answer from any member of the editorial team was received on the previous thread.
    The ISCians are therefore requested to please discuss the subject matter and quench my curiosity.
    As far as I know, the points earned from contribution in ask experts section in the last 30 days is the criteria for determining super experts. Currently,
    Krishna Teja Yeluripati - 285 points in last 30 days
    Mahesh - 237 points in last 30 days
    Sheo Shankar Jha - 193 points in last 30 days
    Kailash Kumar - 185 points in last 30 days
    Venkiteswaran - 155 points in last 30 days
    When we place mouse pointer on the name of a super expert, we can see points earned by that member in last 30 days.

Let us continue learning.

#572054 - Thank you Krishna Teja Yeluripati . It appears a logical explanation.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.