You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Is there a page in ISC where we can see members according to their ranks?

We all know that member rank is updated every Sunday. But, we can know only our rank. Three months in ISC and all I know are roughly twenty five members. More than 300 ranks are given every week. So, it would be better if there is a page which displays all the member ranks. Is there a page in ISC where we can see members according to their ranks? In case such a page is already present, please provide the link.
    On profile page of the members, at the bottom, there is a link - 'Return to Members'. On clicking, the link takes to the 'Registered Members' page. On this page there is a list of all the members, classified Member Level wise i.e. Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond and Platinum. On each page following information about members is displayed -
    Name, Date Joined, User Level, Points and Rank.
    Total registered members and average new registrations per day in last one week is also displayed on that page.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

To #572065 (Mr. Kailash Kumar), thank you for sharing. But, that page doesn't list members according to their ranks. Also, I am surprised to know that there are only 8 platinum members in ISC.

Let us continue learning.

#572248 - The available data can be organized in any format. Presently the ISC management has made available the information in their chosen format, but that includes member's rank also.
    As far as member's level is concerned, the platinum member have to earn between 2500 and 10,000 points during the last 12 months, failing which their member level is changed to diamond level. There are members who have earned more than 50,000 points, but are not maintaining their platinum level. Some of such members are Venkiteswaran Ji, Sukhdev Singh Ji, N K Ravishankar Ji , Ramprasad, Nidhi etc.

#572255 : I just came to know that a member can stay in Platinum level if he/she stops recalculating points after reaching Platinum level for the first time.

After reaching platinum level first time i.e. afte earning 50,000 points, the author is likely to have next 12 months for earning additional qualifying points between 2500 and 10,000. Perhaps only after next 12 months his/her level is likely to get changed.

I think not Mr. Kailash Kumar. I just saw the profile of a member who reached Platinum level in 2012, contributed less than 2500 points in last year but is still in Platinum level.

I could locate one such member. Since ISC is a learning platform, the author can raise a query regarding this point so as to benefit all ISCians in terms of enlightening by sharing knowledge/information.

Sign In to post your comments