You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

From Gold to Diamond!

Hai,
    Happy to share with you all, after a great expectation, my membership change from gold to diamond level Yesterday.

"Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without an action."
    By -Benjamin Disraeli

Regards
    MG
    My heartiest congratulations to the author Mathi Gopal on the occasion of her promotion from Gold Level to Diamond level.
    A notable feature of her journey is that she has authored total 249 resources as seen from her profile.
    This is a significant achievement and I think very few authors have achieved such a distinction.
    I wish all the best to her.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations Mathi Gopal and wishing you platinum success in the year ahead!
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congratulations and Best Wishes to Mathi Gopal.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Congratulations to Mathi Gopal on becoming a diamond member. Hope you become a platinum member in coming days.

Let us continue learning.

Congratulations to Mathi Gopal for becoming a Diamond level member on ISC. I wish you to be a Platinum member soon.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

The progress from gold to diamond level was simply superb and the author has displayed determination and courage to achieve this level with greater zeal and participation. My best wishes to her.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations on becoming a diamond member.

Congratulations for receiving the coveted Diamond shield.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Welcome to the Diamond club and congratulations! Hope you will continue with the same zeal and determination to reach up to the next level! All the best, Mathi Gopal!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

My heartiest congratulations Mathi Gopal. Your contributions are highly valuable for the members and readers of ISC. I hope for more participation in future ahead.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Congratulations Mathi for this new achievement. You have crossed a long route to reach this level. Keep contributing and achieve many more goals in future.
    Regards,
    Madhvee

Mathi,
    My heartiest congratulation for getting into Diamond. Welcome to Diamond club. May you make it to platinum very soon.
    ALL THE BEST.

No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments