You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

New user to the isc channel

Hai to every one.i am a new user to this site.my name is santosh kumar. i dont know how to proceed according to which type of articles were being published.
    Santosh Kumar - You are most welcome to ISC. Please invest sometime initially in exploring the various sections of the ISC. Just enter various sections by clicking on the links and try to see as to what is available there.
    I would like to give you following tips to begin with -
    1. There is a search feature in ISC which can be used for locating various types of resources using desired key words.
    2. Continue in forum section for one or two week which will enable you to get familiarized with the basics of ISC activity.
    3. Don't post responses on threads which have become more than 10 days old.
    4. Before raising thread on any topic, first try to use the search feature to know as to whether any thread was raised on the topic very recently or not.
    5. Always review your content before and after posting to correct the spelling/grammar glitches, if any.
    All the best.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Welcome Santosh Kumar,
    ISC is a good platform to enrich your knowledge to a greater extent. Here, you can share your views in the form of answers, writing articles, posting jobs, and much more. Make sure to avoid grammatical errors as much as possible. Also, there are contests organised regularly by our top members of ISC. By winning those contests, you can win cash credits.

With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

thank you very much sir! for given your helpful advices.

Welcome to ISC Santosh. On the top, you can observe 'Forum - Articles - Ask Experts - Exams - Education - Study Abroad - More' parent categories. Go to 'Articles'. Then, you can see a list of categories in which you can submit articles. When submitting articles, follow these rules.
    1) Do not copy content from any web site, blog (not even yours), printed materials etc,.
    2) Do not include any offensive content in your articles.
    3) Do not use images from the internet. Try to use your own images only i.e. screenshots etc,.
    4) Check for grammar and spelling mistakes before submitting your article.
    5) Make sure the title, summary involve related keywords and the body is organised properly.
    But first, check the forum and the ask experts sections and then focus on articles. If you have any doubts, refer the help page. Hope you will learn and earn from this site.

Let us continue learning.

Warm welcome to this site. It is natural for a new comer to get confused on seeing the features and layout of this great site. But take time to understand and then with us for long time. You can contribute your general views and expectations of life and other matters in the forum section, if you know any job offers are given in a company, that can be shared in the job section and the most rewarding section is the article section through which you can create, write and win cash credits and also great points for every article published from your own creations.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Santosh, a warm welcome to ISC, the best educational portal in India!

At the outset, I would like to draw your attention to the introductory thread you had posted and would like to advise you that you must not use SMS language in this site. ISC being an educational portal we would like you to take care of grammar and spellings as suggested by our members in the above responses.

To begin with, please go through all the help topics and also the posting guidelines for different sections so that you get an idea about how you must proceed in this site. Be active in the forum section for a while so that you get acquainted with the various requirements of this site.

There is nothing to worry about. You can post any doubt you have as a forum thread and we all would only be glad to help you. If you are committed to improving your language and have an inclination towards writing out your mind, I assure you that this is the best platform.

ISC ensures you of some pocket money once you become active here and start contributing quality contents and participating in various contests that are announced quite often.

Be active and start contributing to different sections once you get a clear idea and do well. All the best!

Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

A hearty welcome to one of reliable revenue sharing website that promotes the real value of education.

You can see the broad categories that the site has been evolved into through the tabs like Forum, Ask Experts etc above. You can contribute in any section you are comfortable with. Some of the sections are not open for all and as such will need special permissions from the editors/team.

You will need to be extremely careful with the use of the language here. The site expects you to use correct grammar and spellings in your responses in any of the sections here. Copying content from other sources is strictly prohibited and such actions may result in banning your account permanently.

I would advice you to start with the forum section wherein you can share your ideas and respond to the threads posted by other members. The section will serve as a good medium for you to get to know the site for better in addition to improving your writing skills. You can them move on to other sections as your confidence grows.

Welcome again. Have a great career with ISC.

Live....and Let Live...!

Sign In to post your comments