You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week- 10th to 16th July '16- Winner!

For a change, it was not that difficult to locate the star which was evidently clear and shining this week. The Star of the Week for the week 10th to 16th July '16 is undoubtedly Swagatika Pattanaik. She has been consistent and had distributed her contributions evenly across different sections. She wins a reward of Rs 250/-

Friends, join me in congratulating the Star of the Week!
    My heartiest congratulations to Swagatika Pattanaik, the winner of the 'Star of the Week- 10th to 16th July, 2016' award.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Hearty congrats Swagatika! Wishing you many more such starry moments ahead.
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congrats to Ms. Swagatika Pattnaik for receiving the prestigious award of ISC. Her contribution definitely enriches different sections of ISC. Expecting similar enthusiasm from her in future also.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulations Swagatika on that achievement. You have been quite consistent with your contribution.

Keep up the good work and make the site more lively.

Live....and Let Live...!

My heartiest congratulations Swagatika Pattanaik for getting star of the week award from ISC. The administration really did an accurate job in selection as she is a regular and perfect contributor in ISC. I wwish her for more participation in every sections of ISC.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Congratulations to Ms. Swagatika Pattnaik for receiving the prestigious award of ISC.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations Ms. Swagatika Pattanaik for winning the award 'Star of the Week - 10th July 2016 to 16th July 2016'. Hope you win many more awards in the coming days with your consistent contribution to ISC.

Let us continue learning.

My heartiest congratulations and best wishes to Swagatika Pattanaik for winning the star of the week award and I am fully agreeing with the ISC decision on this matter as she was consistent and her contents were educative too.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

My heartiest congratulations to Swagatika Pattanaik on receiving the "Star of the Week award". Keep going.

First of all I would like to thanks ISC for awarding me second time star of the week.
    Also thanks to every one who ever have wished me, as I was thinking only once a member can be win this award, but by sharing quality content and staying regular active in this site can bring lot more awards and recognition to a member. So in future I will do hard work to achieve more .

Congratulations Swagatika for winning the Star of the Week award for the second time, that too within a month of your joining. I don't think anyone else has ever achieved that distinction. Don't know why, but your first win is not reflected in your profile page.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations, Swagatika for getting the Star of the week award.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Congratulations, Swagatika Pattanaik for getting the Star of the week award. Keep rocking....
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.