You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Improve Your English

Uses of prepositions and vocabulary problem

I have learned much more things in my life. Actually things are not in the same way as they are seen with eyes only. It seems like a puzzle that is given to us to be solve. Yes, my experience says everything that is going on in life is like a puzzle. What we see by our eyes is not exactly the truth. What we listen by our ears that is not the reality. In fact even what we do is not exact thing we want to do. But the most amazing thing is that we are being affected by all these things.
    The title of the thread is not matching with the contents of the thread. Perhaps the author is mentioning about the difficulties she faces in writing contents in English language like the one she has written. In case it is so, then she need not worry about the same and continue to be active in ISC.
    ISC is a very good learning platform in an interactive manner. By reading the contents posted by other authors, it is possible to pick a few things almost on daily basis.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

There seems to be a mismatch between what your thread title says and the content. Even within the content we could not make out what exactly you are trying to point out.

I would request you to come up with something that is easily understandable.

Live....and Let Live...!

I presume your intention behind raising this thread is to make corrections in your post (if any) by using prepositions and vocabulary properly.

I have learned many things in my life. Actually, things are not what they appear to be. They seem to be a puzzle given to us for solving. Yes, my experience says everything that happens in life is like a puzzle. What we see with our eyes is not the truth. What we hear with our ears is not the truth either. In fact, what we do is not exactly what we want to do. But the amazing thing is, we are being effected by all these things.

As mentioned by Mr. Kailash Kumar in his response #572239, try to read forum threads raised by different members of ISC to get a better grip on English language.

Let us continue learning.

I think the author thought something in mind and posted something in this thread summary. The thread title and the thread summary are a very serious mismatch that need to be edited and corrected by the author. Else, ISC editor should swing into action to delete this confusing post.
    No life without Sun ¤

Sun- I think it cannot be now edited to correct as the url has already been generated by default containing the name of the title and changing the body of the thread will render the previous responses irrelevant/mismatched.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

It depends upon urs perception power.

Sign In to post your comments