You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Miscellaneous
- #572268This is a million dollar suggestion. Adjustment, compromise these two things can bring happiness in any relation. Whether it is between friends, families or couples. Mostly it required between husband wife relation. As they are the two person who spend maximum time span of their life. They have most responsibilities, to handle each other, to take care of tehir parents of both also need to take care of their children. As they have most tension so they both should stay cool and calm, if one person is angry then other should be quiet to handle that situation and to over come that particular time period.
As it is being said that a happily married couple find the pleasure of heaven in this earth.
- #572282It is not only the span of time spent together, but there are many more factors associated with the same. I think having children is one of main factor for getting mutual bond strengthened and become everlasting. Often the couples make compromises due to their children. In the past there were additional factors also like proper upbringing of children and imparting them right values, morals and ethos.
The women used to totally surrender to their fate and their world used to be limited to the door sill of their husband's / in-law's house. They had no other option left to think anything otherwise. They had no alternate means of livelihood and used to be totally dependent on their husband economically.
Sometimes women in the past had to face adversities also, but used to bear the same unconditionally.
Even nowadays most of couple are leading their married life happily and adjusting themselves well with the prevailing scenario.
Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.
- #572333A very nice point Mr. Mohan. The great grand woman really revealed the secret of their wonderful life. There are people who don't adjust even for small things and they are likely to break up their relationships. Adjustment is always needed.
Let us continue learning.
- #572381Really a beautiful saying. Life is not just simple as we think. It's full of ups and downs for every person. We must learn from everyone, every incident and from our superiors what they learnt and how they came across in their life. See smile of a beggar and an entrepreneur; find out the different. There is no difference among them, the smile is one. But the feelings are different as their situation varies.
So we can't say what kind of barriers will come in our life. We must attempt those, face them and come across with a little or more difficulties. We can't avoid or leave by saying that it's not a part of our life. We need to fix the problems, try up to best, the solution will come automatically.
'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'
- #572384The underlying message is nice.
The present age is of use and throw. That totally pervades our lives.
Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.