You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 10th July – 16th July 2016 (Winners)

I was going through a book and my eyes got struck by the lines of a writer – "The more closely the author thinks of why he wrote, the more he comes to regard his imagination as a kind of self-generating cement which glued his facts together, and his emotions as a kind of dark and obscure designer of those facts. Reluctantly, he comes to the conclusion that to account for his book is to account for his life." Writing is really its own reward. I feel privileged to go through the various roads of forum created by the writers of ISC.

It's time to announce the result of the TOW contest for the last week. The Winner of the TOW for the week 10th July – 16th July 2016 is:
    Jagdish Patro for his thread - I have travelled too far where I can't look back!

Also, the Special Prize goes to:
    1. Sushma for her thread - According to you, who is the leader?
    2. Bhushan for his thread - Am a street light, please switch me off when not needed
    3. Gsadiks for his thread - Bad impact of video games on young mind

Members, please join me to greet the winners.
    My heartiest congratulations to the winner of the 'TOW for the week 10th July – 16th July 2016' contest - Jagdish Patro and special prize winners - Sushma, Bhushan and Gsadiks.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to Jagdish Patro for winning TOW prize and to Sushma, Bhushan and Gsadiks for winning special prizes.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

My best wishes and hearty congratulations to Jagdish Patro for winning TOW prize and applause to Sushma, Bhushan and Gsadiks for winning special prizes.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Thank you Pranita for giving me this Award and congrats to the winners Jagadish,Sushma,,Gsadhiks. Regarding Gsadhiks thread I wrote a wonderful story if you click that thread and see my response.It is imaginative story when I wrote that story but I read in newspaper a few days back it is a bitter truth that playing video games will lead to blind.
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

Congratulations to Jagdish Patro for winning TOW prize and to co-workers Bhushan and Gsadiks for winning special prizes.

Congratulations to Mr. Jagdish Patro for winning the Topic of the Week (10th July - 16th July) prize and Ms. sushma, Mr. Bhushan and Mr. gsadhiks for winning the special prizes.

Let us continue learning.

My heartiest congratulations to the winner of the 'TOW for the week 10th July – 16th July 2016' contest - Mr. Jagdish Patro. I have read his award-winning thread and am very much impressed by its deep philosophical content.
    Applause to Ms. Sushma, Mr. Bhushan and Mr. Gsadiks for winning special prizes for their thought-provoking threads.

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulations to Mr. Jagdish Patro for winning TOW prize for last week. I also congratulate Sushma, Bhushan and Gsadiks for winning special prizes.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congrats to Jagdish Patro the winner of TOW award and to Sushma, Bhushan and Gsadiks for winning the special prizes. Well done guys. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun ¤

My heartiest congratulations to Jadadish Patro for winning Thread of the Week award and also others for getting special awards for their forum threads.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Congratulations all winners. Your creative ideas were not only rewarding for you, but were also thought provoking.

A real topic of the week is the one that provides food for thought and your threads have done exactly that. I appreciate you for thinking out of the box and enriching our thought process.
    Congrats again.

Live....and Let Live...!

Congratulation who ever won
    live happily in every situation of life

Heartiest congratulations to Jagdish Patro for winning the TOW for the week ending 16th July '16 for his thought provoking thread and also appreciations to the Special Prize winners Sushma, Bhushan and Gsadiks! Hope we get to see more such threads in the coming days too!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.