You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Did you observe the changing of member rank anytime?

Hello ISC members,

I logged in a minute before and shocked to see that all of our ranks dropped to zero. I started posting a thread to know why all the member ranks dropped to zero. But when I refreshed the page, I found all the member ranks changed. So, I came to know that our member ranks will be changed to zero every Sunday evening (for seconds) and then to the values being displayed now (based on the effective points). Did you observe this anytime?
    In the following thread, it was explained by the Webmaster that ''Member Rank will be reset to 0 for all members who have not logged in last 90 days'.
    Changes in the way Member Rank is calculated
    However, I have never witnessed any such occasion personally, when the members ranks were actually appearing as zero.
    Though members ranks are reassigned on Sundays, but its time is not fixed. Therefore, only by chance a member is likely to witness such a scene.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

All our member ranks are dropped to zero at around 09:15 PM today. That is the reason I started posting this thread. While posting, I refreshed and the member ranks were altered. I will try to take a screenshot next week.

Let us continue learning.

Yes you are right. When on every Sunday evenings the member ranks are recalculated and tabulated and during that period we will get the zero rank allocation and we need not worry about that. Ranks of every performing member changes.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Krishna Teja , a very interesting observation, which I did not see reported or mentioned anytime during my five year stay in ISC.
    I appreciate you for bringing it here. At least we will know more about it now.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

It is likely due to some technical work being done by the Webmasters. Whenever you note some strange happenings like this, it means that the Webmasters are doing over time hours!!
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Sign In to post your comments