You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies

Movies with mass subject and wow factor seems to be acceptable to fans.

In the recent past the producers, directors and even the lead actors of various language has harped on idea of producing a movie with mass audience acceptable and with lots of wow factors which takes the viewing pleasure to greater heights and thus the movie seems to be hit and reaping profits. The latest being Kabali of Rajni starrer. After having tested his time with off the track stories and beaten with negative response, he has chosen a mass character with a wow factor of punch dialogues which connected to his starving fans. The highlight of the film was the entire crew was new and every one contributed to the success and collections were mind blowing.
    Despite being the largest producer of the movies in the world, India is still way behind in production of movies with the use of high technology compared to the Hollywood. I sometimes watch Hollywood movies on television and get impressed by the scale of technology used in the same. Satellite TV, television, and imported foreign films have affected the Indian film industry adversely. Within few days of the release of a new film and sometimes even prior to release also, pirated versions are made available which adversely affects the industry.
    Nowadays in cinema halls we see advertisements of educational institutions which indicates the popularity of cinema among students. It had been always so even in the past also. The younger generation mostly students had always been a major contributor to the success of film industry.
    People go to watch movies for being temporarily in a fantasy land. There is huge fan following of certain famous cine celebrities. People even make temples and worship them.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

People like to view movies which show what ordinarily the viewers cannot do or have.
    They identify themselves with the main characters and satisfy their inner urge imagining themselves as movie characters.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Rightly said by Venkiteswaran sir, as many of Rajni fans try to emulate his style of dress and mustache in Kabali range.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Actually, there are only a few punch dialogues and wow factors in this movie Mr. Mohan. As far as I know, its a flop in Telugu states. I watched this movie and noticed everyone in the theater getting out with disappointment that they didn't get what they wanted. It is estimated that this movie collected Rs. 210 crores in the first three days which is due to the hype surrounding it. The collections from today will decide this movie's fate at box office.

As said by Mr. Venkiteswaran, people like to see what they cannot do in movies. Some people think that the movie makers doesn't know anything as they include impossible feats in movies. The movie makers involve such feats on purpose in order to attract the mass audience. Almost everything except the first and last twenty minutes of this movie is targeted to class audience but most of the movie goers are mass audience.

Let us continue learning.

Sign In to post your comments