You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hello i am new here

please say something about this site and please also convey the rules and regulation. and how much type of cash credit we get and what is point system.
    Welcome to ISC babu saroj. This is one of the best sites in the internet in which you can learn as well as earn some money. There are different sections in this site like
    1) Forum - express your opinion on a thread raised by someone or you can raise a thread yourself.
    2) Ask Experts - answer a question asked by someone or ask a question yourself.
    3) Articles - read and respond to an article written by someone or write an article yourself.
    4) Exams - view or submit question papers of exams in universities etc,.
    5) Jobs - post job vacancies.
    A major mistake done by many new members is responding to a forum thread older than 10 days. So, check the date of a forum thread before responding. To get help on anything related to ISC, visit the help page. If you have any doubt, raise a forum thread and many members will help you through their responses.

Let us continue learning.

Points are earned by posting contents. Points are not to be confused with cash earnings. One may be able to amass hundreds of points by posting contents in the forum section but there may be no cash earning in case the cash credits are not assigned by the editors in respect of contents posted in the forum section.
    Cash credits mean earning. One cash credit means Rs. one.
    Therefore one has to earn cash credits by posting quality contents of outstanding nature.
    Cash credits can be earned more by posting articles and other resources like jobs etc. Posting answer to the ask expert question also earns cash credits depending upon the quality of the answer.
    I have to offer following tips to the author at this stage -
    1. Be active in the forum section for some time for getting yourself familiarized with the basic systems of the ISC.
    2. Before posting any response on a forum thread, check the original date when the thread was raised. In case it is more than 10 days old thread, then don't post a response.
    3. Don't create polls.
    4. Explore the various sections of the ISC by devoting due time and try to find answers of your queries. In case it is not possible to trace the answer, then raise a query in the forum section.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Babu Saroj, warm welcome to this site. This is basically a educational portal through which the members have interaction and append their valuable articles on important subjects which they come across with their own thinking and writing ability and thus ISC is proud to have original and authentic contributions of articles of various nature and that gave the members to have their recognition and also the platform to earn some decent money through this site. By submitting good articles on varied subject in detailed manner you can stand chance to earn even 100 rupees per approved article. So for the member who has zeal and potential to create more articles , the chances of earning is more. Moreover for the top 20 members in every month , the site revenue bonus is distributed on pro rata basis and thus there is no wastage of timing done here. Good writers are able earners here and that can be gauged through their profile pages.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

I will be very happy if you say the point structure and does on the bases of point do we get cash credit, I mean to say is there any member of the week or something like please convey me all.
    live happily in every situation of life

There is no direct connection between the points earned and cash credits. Cash credits are awarded separately by the editors. There is no requirement of working for certain minimum period for becoming eligible for earning cash credits. The cash credits can be awarded on the day of joining itself, in case the content is found worthy for the same.
    Please note that besides other factors, the contents should be free of grammatic errors and spellings etc. and in no case, copying/pasting of contents should be resorted to.
    I reiterate that the author should continue in the forum section for learning and polishing his English language.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Where grammatical mistake not allowed in the forum or in the article. Any suggestion how to be safe from grammatical mistake.please suggest.
    live happily in every situation of life

Sign In to post your comments