Wonders in Puri Temple of Orissa which we can realize even todayWonders in Puri Temple of Orissa which we can realize even today
Puri is the historic as well pilgrimage center of Orissa has many wonders in it. Among them the following are:
1. The flag will get waved in the opposite direction when wind blows
2. The Sudarshan chakra situated in the tower of the Temple can be seen by any one facing him from any corner of the city
3. Normally the wind from sea blows towards land from sea in day time and towards land to sea in the night times in all places but in Puri the situation is reverse.
4. In whole day time we cannot see the shadow of the tower in Puri
5. Across the tower of the temple, no birds or aeroplan flies
6. In this temple the food is prepared for offering to the public is same quantity over all days but there is no excess or shortage of food on any day though the visitors exceeds to any extent.
7. In the kitchen of this temple it is the practice of cooking food by using wood as fuel through seven pots one up another. Before getting cooked in the last pot, first pot food gets ready daily.
8. When we enters in the first step of simha dwara of this temple, we cannot hear any sound of ocean but when we come out of the temple we can hear the sound of ocean when step on the simha dwara.