You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Request for editing my past articles

I would like to edit my past articles to improve its quality.

The reason is, the articles are having many bold - Keywords.

I have posted more than 400 number of articles.

It would be better if I get permission to edit my articles to improve its quality based on SEO.

Thanks

Sample - http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/PostResource.aspx?ResourceId=141066
    R. Shankar Ganesh,
    We cannot re-open all 400 articles for you to edit. A lot of articles get packed off into the archives if not fetching traffic. I suggest you check which of your articles were fetching traffic. You can then let us know the URLs of which ones you wish to update with more information / make major corrections. If you wish only to remove bold tags, there is no need to unlock the article for editing. The bold tags will likely get removed when the next phase of tuning of old articles is don.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Recently, I checked traffic on my old articles and found that system was showing that 'no record is available' indicating the there was no traffic at all to my those articles. I think one of the major reasons is that most of the authors tend to develop articles on 'saturated topics' only. Such articles are easier to develop and readymade materials become available in the internet resources without much effort.
    My suggestion to the author of the thread is to first check the traffic on his articles. The procedure is as follows -
    1. Post any question in the ask expert section.
    2. On the question, a 'check traffic' tool will appear.
    3. Click on the same and select 'resources' from the drop down menu.
    4. Open the article in another window, see the article ID number from the url and key in the same in the check traffic tool box.
    5. On clicking, the cat will be out of the bag.
    Also, the author may go through the following thread regarding re-publishing of the articles -
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/146990-How-to-use-Re-Publish-feature-of-the-articles-section.aspx

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Does the above response has anything to do with the current query? ME has suitably responded to the question. I do not find any need to post a response to the thread with those references.
    Live....and Let Live...!

Sign In to post your comments