Recently, I checked traffic on my old articles and found that system was showing that 'no record is available' indicating the there was no traffic at all to my those articles. I think one of the major reasons is that most of the authors tend to develop articles on 'saturated topics' only. Such articles are easier to develop and readymade materials become available in the internet resources without much effort.
My suggestion to the author of the thread is to first check the traffic on his articles. The procedure is as follows -
1. Post any question in the ask expert section.
2. On the question, a 'check traffic' tool will appear.
3. Click on the same and select 'resources' from the drop down menu.
4. Open the article in another window, see the article ID number from the url and key in the same in the check traffic tool box.
5. On clicking, the cat will be out of the bag.
Also, the author may go through the following thread regarding re-publishing of the articles -
Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.