You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Error when trying to select the college I am studying in

In the profile page of any member, there is a place for the college that member studied/studying in. The college I am now studying in is not in the ISC college database. So, I posted that college and it is approved toady. When I try to click 'Add Your Name' in the college ISC page, it is being displayed that "An error has occurred. Error information has been sent to the ISC team." Could anybody tell me the reason behind this problem?
    That is happening with me also. Today only I added courses to my college in which I had studied during the period 1973 to 1975. However, when I tried to add my name in the college, the same thing happened as mentioned by the author.
    Therefore, I am equally interested in knowing the correct procedure of adding data under 'Colleges & Education' on the profile page.
    As a matter of fact, I would like to avail this opportunity to request all the ISCians to add such data in their profile page.
    It is likely to enrich the database of ISC repository also, as data of many educational institutions will get updated while undertaking such an exercise.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

If any information posted or added to the data base, unless and until it was reviewed and approved by the concerned editors, the authors cannot see their own entries. However wait for proper response from the editors.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Krishna,

I checked it out & there seems to be some technical bug. Thanks for reporting it. I will inform the Webmasters about it.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

The bug is still not removed. I tried to add my name to a college and it doesn't work.

Please give me the name/url of the college you are trying to add.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

#574483 : The college in which I am trying to add my name is Acharya Nagarjuna University College of Engineering & Technology, Guntur. And, thank you for considering my request Mr. Tony John.

Sign In to post your comments