You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

When you face with series of disappointments on a single day what would you do ?

Life is not green every day. We cannot remain happy and have fun all the day and over the weeks. There would be challenging time and everyone face the hurdles in life now and then. But we face the disappointments in series manner, then as a human being we loose interest in life an get angered at the fate. Suppose we had a tiff at the house, and while leaving our chappal strap gets ripped off, and while starting the two wheeler it wont start and finally when we decide to go by public transport the buses would be full and we loose out time to reach the destination. How to cope up with series of disappointments ?
    Yes, I agree that sometimes we will have series of disappointment but what has happened is past and we won't get anything out of it just by thinking. Instead just move on and try doing something that makes you happy. As you said everyday is not green, disappointment will not occur everyday. It is just for that moment and it is on a person up to how he takes it. May be a person missed the bus and got late to office, it could have happened for something good also and we won't know. What if the bus that a person missed met with an accident or broke down in a place were there is no chance of getting another bus? So its just the way we interpret. So instead of thinking about it, it better to go the way the day takes us.

Smile through it all, see the funny side of things and tell yourself, "It's just not my day!" After all, all days need not necessarily be chirpy, perky and fun. That's what life itself is all about - ups & downs, hurdles & speed breakers. Without some disappointments, we would never realize the joy of the moments when everything is to our satisfaction & gives us happy times.
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Patiently bear the pain and disappointment. Wait for better days and opportunity.

"If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?"-Shelley.

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Problems generally never come alone. Instead, there will always be a series of disappointing incidences in a series. It always happens so. Therefore we should be ready for encountering/facing disappointing incidences one after another on certain days.
    Thus the only solution to such occurrences is to not to get perturbed and instead face the same smilingly.
    There is no use in struggling with certain situations when nothing much is within our own control.
    Generally, the good incidences also occur in a series. We have perhaps a fixed quota of good and bad incidences. Such good and bad phases come one after another. In case we are passing through an unpleasant phase, then it means that the next phase is going to be a good one.
    Therefore there a reason to be happy during the bad phases in the sense that the next day/phase is bound to be a happier one only.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Life is full of ups and downs. If a series of problems come in our way, always find the good in it. Everything happens for a reason.

Whenever I face a series of problems I will think of the Tamil saying " Idhuvum kadandhu Pogum" which means "This too shall pass". Not all the problems are permanent. Every problem has a solution. If we find an alternate solution for our problems then everything will become easy.

Learn from your problems so that you can avoid such types of problems in the future.

I can say only one thing. If you get a problem, face it and know how to avoid it. Every time you get a problem, you can learn how to avoid it the next time. I heard this quote somewhere. "Life is not fair. Get used to used to it."

Let us continue learning.

Many people attempts or commit to suicide due to several issues/depressions/ disappointments in their life. Such series of disappointments is like a short tenure of solar/moon eclipse, which never lasts long. There is always a day after dark night. We know it very well, the same thing we must understand in our life. It is well said in Bhagwat Geetha as 'there is nothing permanent in this earth, don't worry about your past, never think about future, just live within your present moment; present moment is inevitable.'
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Sign In to post your comments