You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Curiosity makes us learn something more

I have observed that a person who is very curious will have a very good knowledge in many things. A curious person tries to understand a topic very deeply and studies it in depth. This nature of being curious will make a person know something more than others. I feel we should be curious and that will make us interested in knowing things better in any subject or topic. Out of Curiosity, we tend to ask various questions as many doubts will be raised. This nature makes a person stand out in crowd and do something out of box.
    Curiosity is an essential prerequisite of knowledge. Without curiosity, true knowledge cannot be gained. Content writers should always be curious to know if the spellings of words being typed by them, is correct of not.
    The beauty of the thread is marred by the wrong spelling used by the author. The corrections are as follows -
    Curios mean a rare, unusual, or an intriguing object. The correct word for an eagerness to know or learn something is 'curious'.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Thank You of correcting me. Corrections have been made.

Children learn as they are always curious to know about the things around them. They come to know by touching a hot object that it causes pain.
    The curious people have to have an open mind, inquisitiveness, a tendency to ask questions, correlating the things and a trait of observation. Only curiosity enables the humans to invent and make discoveries.
    I think, being curious is also perhaps a sign of being alive, besides the normal biological symptoms like the capacity for growth, reproduction, and functional activities etc.
    The following are seven core competencies which are required for gaining knowledge -
    1. Capacity to think
    2. Power of observation
    3. Imagination
    4. Concentration/focus
    5. Memory power
    6. Capacity to express and communicate
    7. Emotional control
    8. Curiosity

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

I agree with the author. Curiosity helps to learn in a better way and to think out of the box. A curious person is similar to a black hole. A black hole absorbs more and more but never stops absorbing. Similarly, a curious person learns more and more but never stops learning. The curiosity makes a person think in many ways and learn different things in different ways. The words researcher, investigator, seeker, explorer etc,. can be used to describe a curious person.

Let us continue learning.

Curiosity is a kind of good leadership quality that helps a person in every aspect. Many people failed to learn tiny things due to their laziness, which curious people never miss the important discussions. Leaders are always curious to learn and participate in each and every matter. If we enhance this quality of curiosity within us, we too can learn something more as we learn normally.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Curiosity is like keeping slate clean to write new things. Those with curiosity ( and control) can learn a lot more than others. Control I added because, one should also know where to ask and when to ask to clear doubts and seek knowledge.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Curiosity is the quality which most of us don't have, sometimes this quality lack because of tension of work or because of family problem. But we all should try to input this quality in our children from his/her childhood days. If anybody ask me about this quality then I will say that from my childhood days I have also been curious to know anything new whatever comes in my way as a new thing for me.
    live happily in every situation of life

Sign In to post your comments