You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Creative Writing

And That's How We made the Friendship Day card together with happiness.

Friend in need is a friend indeed.
    Its a nice quotation to write in a Friendship day card asked my 12 year cousion as I entered my room and I suddenly looked around to know the purpose of his question and their he was sitting on my study table with all the colurs,pencil and pens and a chart here and there.
    At that time the only thing I was concerned was about my rooms condition and my college notes and my cellphone on the table and niether his question nor him and I angrily asked him to leave the room with all his things.
    He cried and left the room and after that my mother entered the room and she scolded me for my behaviour and as I realised my mistake I tried to pacify him by giving him choclates.
    But he was still angry and then my mother told me that because of fear his hand fell on water colour and all his frienship day card and chart were ruined and this is why he is not talking to me at all and tommorow is Sunday friendship day and compettion he has took part of best card making.
    I felt very sorry and bought a new chart paper and colours in the evening and somehow managed to talk with him and together we began to make card we searched more quotations and I told him rhw quotation he wrote which was " friend in need is a friend indeed" There should be letter 'A'in the starting and if he would have submitted it teacher would have deducted his marks.
    So every thing happened was for good and we really enjoyed drawing together on the card ,and the card we made looked so beautiful and he asked me to make its one more copy with printer so that he could give it to his best friend with but changed quotations which we did wit the help of computer.
    The feeling he have for his friend reminded me of my childhood days and I decided to print few copies for my friend also and posted them at various addresses .
    Though they didn't reached on friendship day but as the numbers of times card reached to its destination number of times my phone rang and my friends were so happy on getting such surprise we decieded to have a reunion and meet.
    A friendship card made us all happy and feel all our childhood dreams and aspiration together as we used to do earlier and quotation for those cards I sent was.
    The quotation for the card sent by me was
    " If you laugh really loud, talk spontaneously, and you don't care what your face looks like, you are probably with your real friends"
    I really liked the write up and the highlight of the friendship card was the quotation. It is always imperative that when we are sending cards on friendship day, that must be arresting and attractive and must penetrate deep in to the heart.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Friend Neelam,
    A very simple story to read and enjoy. I enjoyed the essence of your greeting card. I repeatedly gone through your words -" If you laugh really loud, talk spontaneously, and you don't care what your face looks like, you are probably with your real friends". I wonder your creation, my friend.

No life without Sun ¤

Thanku sun for your appriciation the story is created by me but the last lines are not created by me and that is why I also mentioned in the story about the quotation .
    It is a quotation I find in the quotatins about frendship from google and I usrd them in the story.

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.