You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Dear ISC! What wrong have I done now?

Dear ISC!

During my school days, I was never considered a ideal student. Regular (weekly) punishment and monthly guardian call were my staple diet in school. However, occasionally I got punishment for other's fault. Once my friend Tapen Paul was mimicking our English teacher in the class; "Write a letter....". The English teacher heard it and appreciated the mimicry by slapping me very hard (he thought I had been doing this). After the period, when I was taking revenge on Tapen, the English teacher suddenly returned to take his specs which he had earlier forgotten, saw me attacking Tapen and again appreciated my activities, this time more severely. He also asked me to tell my father to meet him. Needless to mention, my father also appreciated me later at home with wooden rulers.

Now let me come back to the present. Only two days back I checked my ISC score and was elated to see that I crossed an unholy landmark of 13,000 points. But my elation was extremely short-lived. Yesterday onwards, I was brought back to 12900(+) category by ISC, for no known faults of my own!

Dear ISC! I know that I am not an ideal Member. But what wrong have I done now? Why penal measure has been taken against me? Why is the Tapen Paul episode returning to haunt me? Am I suffering due to the fault of others?

With profound regards.

Sincerely yours,
    Partha Kansabanik
    Eagerly waiting for a reply of my letter! It hasn't yet reached me. When do I get the reply?
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Partha,

The forum editors already informed the Webmasters when they saw this thread late last night. Please wait while they check it out since technical bugs in the points system, if that is the reason for it, can be dealt with only by them.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Apart from technical glitch, member may check the points in resource responses which may possibly reduce if the original resource of other are deleted or even check the forum responses if other forums are deleted or even forum responses are reduced with points.

This is only suggestion to self check.

Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

#573203: All these have been checked Ma'm! So far as resource responses are concerned, it is pertinent to mention that some of my responses have not been reviewed for more than three months.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Partha,

I checked the articles responses - the editors have done up to date reviewing of these & there are none old pending responses. We have requested Tony Sir to check out your loss of points.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Sign In to post your comments