You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Each one, plant one like wise let Each member post at least one thread every day.

The go green program is being vigorously followed in Telangana and AP and so for crores of saplings were planted in both the states. The tag line " Each one plant one" has really captured the interest of the people and they are voluntarily taking up to sapling plants and even maintaining it on their own. So this thought flashed in my mind and I want to use the same tag line in different way for this site. That each member must post at least one thread daily so that this forum would be full of activities and there wont be any dearth for new threads. At least those who are regulars must practice this.
    It is often said that it is the prerogative of a member to post a thread or respond a thread. No one can be compelled or forced or ordered or suggested or requested to raise a thread. Mohan might have time to spare while others may not. Mohan might have some masala to post while others may not have. Mohan might be interested in scoring points while others may not. Mohan might be intelligent enough to create special threads while others are not. While Mohan is a forum post lover, others might be forum respond lovers.

Though I am regular and active, I don't have any substance or material to create new threads on a daily basis.

The message we post should have some good substance to discuss. Merely posting a thread for the sake of posting is not a good practice. Most of the threads posted are pertaining to individuals and their life. It should be avoided, and subjects of more common interest should be posted for beneficial discussion.

ISC has survived/surviving/will survive with the members post without any directions to post messages.

No life without Sun ¤

The total number of Members of ISC are more than 5000, I suppose. If every Member raises at least one thread, the total number of daily thread would be more than 5000. The Forum section would then lose its main characteristic. Members would lose interest in this Section and threads of monotonous nature would be posted everyday.
    I don't support this proposal.

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Normally all person never work . It is not possible also. You must be aware from all MP every body are not honest or corrupt. All students in school does not perform well, all soldier do not get chance to kill an enemy, similarly some member is having interest in forum, some having in resource or job section. But it would be really interesting to respond a lot of forum if there will be posted by various member.

Partha - For your information, the total number of registered members of ISC are more than 8.62 lakh as of now. Most of the members registered themselves, flashed as fireflies for some time, few of them earned few awards and prizes also and then became inactive to flash again later sometime.
    I presume that less than 100 members are active including editors. Even out of the active members, editors plus revenue share bonus earners can be said to be the core team of regular contributors.
    Many other active members like students, members in regular full time service and housewives etc. contribute, as and when possible.
    The number of more threads raised makes it easier for the regulars to score points as raising a new thread require some effort in inventing a new topic , whereas responses can be posted easily on the threads raised by the others.
    Contrary to the noble thought of the author of the thread, perhaps the number of threads raised daily should be limited so as to ensure quality.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    No life without Sun ¤

Nice idea which shows the member's attachment and affection t the site.
    As I had written in forum a few times earlier, I get many lines of ideas and thoughts for a new thread, mostly when I am , on other works etc. Then it will not be convenient to post them. But after sometime I forget them.
    I do not like to post a tread for the sake of posting one. But if even such a thread can be useful for the site and members, I may think of it . To admit frankly, I wonder the way Mohan makes a forum thread from anything. He has that special knack. Appreciation.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Sun you always has the mentality to read between the lines and make understand in different way. My intentions were clear for betterment of this forum and not for my personal responses. By the way many would welcome my proposal except you. And Sun by responding twice to this thread you made 7 points through this post to which you are against.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

No life without Sun ¤

K Mohan

I beg to differ Mr. Mohan. When every member is not raising a thread everyday, the first page is being filled with new threads and some threads raised only hours ago are being shifted to second page. There are about 200 active contributors. Some of them even raise two threads a day. If 200+ threads are raised everyday, 4+ pages will be filled with new threads and the threads raised a day before will be lost. So, I suggest a little change to your suggestion.
    Each one, plant one like wise let Each member post at least one thread every week.

Let us continue learning.

No life without Sun ¤

If members post threads, other co members are also equally benefited to respond and why I am being targeted here.
    K Mohan

No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments