You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Intending to publish the third edition of ISC India Map

Members,
    The second edition of ISC India Map was published on 26th January 2016. Now it is time for a revision and to publish the Third edition of ISC India Map on 15th August 2016. I can see many new active faces at ISC. To name a few - Joyshree, ar, Krishna , Neelam Joshi, Timmappa Kamat, Naresh Kumar Behra, Sushma, Swagatika Pattanaik, Gsadhiks and many more newbies.

I humbly request the members who wish to have their name placed inside ISC India Map to provide the name of their state to which they belong to, to enable me placing their name inside their respective state.

You can have a view of ISC India Map (Second edition). See attachment.
    ISC india map
    I belong to Uttar Pradesh and I have no objection if my name in published in the new edition of ISC India map.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

I am from Bangalore, Karnataka. I have to say this is really a different idea and I would love to see my name in the map.

Good that you remember your promise to publish the revised edition on 15 Aug.

Kailash Kumar,
    You are already there in Uttar Pradesh.

Special request: Old members whose name is already existing in ISC India Map need not post any response to this thread. They will be there forever.

No life without Sun ¤

Wow! Super cool and different idea.

I am a member from Tamil Nadu and I would like to see my name in the Map. Thanks in advance.

What Sun? Let others also earn a few points by posting responses in your threads!

I am from Rajahmundry (city), East Godavari (district), Andhra Pradesh (state). I would be very thankful and happy if my name is on the Sun of ISC's map of India III. By the way, your creative idea of designing such an India map on either republic day or independence day is outstanding.

Let us continue learning.

Fazilka, Fazilka, Punjab 152123

I am from Telangana,Andhra Pradesh.ISC India map 3 seems a good idea.
    Regards,
    ar
    "If things go wrong, don’t go with them"

Members are reminded not to give irrelevant responses in a thread. If you wish to feature on the map, then only do so, mentioning in which you wish to have your name displayed.
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

It would be a great honour if Mr. Sun kindly includes me in his ISC map. However, I would be grateful if he includes me in Delhi region instead of Kolkata region, because I have been living in Delhi for 24 years, although Kolkata would remain forever in my heart.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Partha,
    Surely. Will be done. You will be shifted from WB to Delhi on 15th August.

No life without Sun ¤

Vandana,

That was pretty harsh on your part to award zero point to my first response #573158 in the thread. It was a genuine appreciation for Sun. It was relevant to the map only and was posted before Sun issued that diktat for the members who are already featured in the map. Did the ME find any sarcastic word or find any sarcastic phrase or any sarcasm mark (punctuation) in the response? There wasn't even an exclamation mark in the response! So, why that zero point?

Morally, Sun doesn't 've that right to issue such diktats since he himself does that (posts irrelevant responses) in every second thread.

Please restore the one point which was deducted for the response #573158.

Hi I belong to Odisha, you can add my name in Odisha state. Thank you!!
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Gypsy,

Neither you nor Sun nor anybody else should give me or any other editor directives on what we should do. An action is taken with reason & often discussed too internally. Presence or absence of punctuation does not matter. If a response is considered irrelevant, it gets a grey star and zero points. Negative marks will be given if the response is in bad taste/inappropriate.

Also, kindly do not use words like 'yaar'.

Regards,
    Vandana

Vandana,
    Gypsy's # 573158 is still tolerable and acceptable while his #573178 is intolerable and unacceptable as it is very irrelevant to this thread. The response should get deleted as it has no relevance to this thread. It is a sarcastic remark from a senior member.

No life without Sun ¤

Vandana,

I did not issue any diktat/directive. All I did was that I made a request to you to reconsider your decision about my response # 573158.

Mr Sun, tolerable, acceptable & sarcastic remark? Look who is talking? First get to know the meaning of those words, then practice and then preach, fellow ISCian!

Gypsy,
    Did I invite a response from you when you are already there in Delhi? My request was only to the members whose names are not in the ISC India Map.

You are voluntarily exceeding your limits by unnecessarily poking into my this thread to spoil the thread.

Good that you remember your promise to publish the revised edition on 15 Aug. Was it essential? Not essential. Still tolerable and acceptable.

What Sun? Let others also earn a few points by posting responses in your threads! Highly sarcastic! Was it necessary? This is too much and intolerable.

If I am bad at ISC, why not you be good at ISC? Why do you follow me? If I am not tolerable, acceptable and sarcastic, why don't you be tolerable, acceptable and non-sarcastic.

My advice: Be a good ISCian, not a poking ISCian.

No life without Sun ¤

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

No life without Sun ¤

No life without Sun ¤

No life without Sun ¤

Sun & Gypsy: If any more of this nonsense continues, you could face suspension. Grow up gentlemen! Can I hope to see the end of your silly duels before I retire from ISC?!

Sun- If you are truly serious about your map, you would not have reacted to any sort of provocation and let the forum editors deal with it. Looks like yet again you spoiled your own thread. I am locking this thread. You can start a new thread.

Gypsy - You will NOT post any responses in the new thread on Sun's map.

Regards,
    Vandana

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.