You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

IndiaStudyChannel.com June 2016 Wizards and Super Contributors - winners

As our birthday months heads to a close, it is time to announce our special awards for the previous month, namely the Wizard and Super Contributors awards for June.

Wizard awards come with a cash prize of Rs. 250/-. The winners are:
    1. Articles: Krishna Teja Yeluripati

2. Ask Expert: Timmappa Kamat

3. Jobs: Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri (Datta)

4. Forum: Bhushan

The cash award for Super Contributors is Rs. 100/-. The winners are:
    1. Updates: Pramod Dabholkar

2. Photos: Suchitra K

Congratulations to all the winners! We hope to see more new fresh faces in our awardees list in the coming months too.
    Hearty congratulations to Krishna Teja Yeluripati, Timmappa Kamat, Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri (Datta), Bhushan, Pramod Dabholkar & Suchitra K.

Keep it up!

M heartiest congratulation to the winners of the Wizard awards - Krishna Teja Yeluripati, Timmappa Kamat, Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri (Datta), Bhushan and the winners of the award for Super Contributors - Pramod Dabholkar and Suchitra K.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My heartiest congratulations to Krishna Teja Yeluripati, Timmappa Kamat, Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri (Datta), and Bhushan for getting wizard award and Pramod Dabholkar & Suchitra K for getting super contributor award from ISC for the month of June.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

My best wishes and heartiest congratulations to Krishna Teja Yeluripati, Timmappa Kamat, Chaitali Ray and Bhushan for getting wizard awards in the respective sections and also my pat for Pramod Dabholkar & Suchitra for getting super contributor awards and that was a right decision.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations to Krishna Teja Yeluripati, Timmappa Kamat, Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri (Datta) and Bhushan for getting Wizard Award in their respective sections of ISC.
    I also extend my best wishes to the Super Contributors of Updates and Photo section- Pramod Dabholkar and Suchitra K, respectively.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Wow! I am surprised. I thank ISC for giving me this award.

My congratulations to
    Ask Expert Super Wizard - Mr. Timmappa Kamat
    Jobs Super Wizard - Ms. Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri (Datta)
    Forum Super Wizard - Mr. Bhushan
    Updates Super Contributor - Mr. Pramod Dabholkar
    Photos Super Contributor - Ms. Suchitra K

Let us continue learning.

Hearty congrats to the wizards Krishna, Timmappa, Chaitali and Bhushan, and the super contributors Pramod Dabholkar and Suchitra. Well done guys, Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun ¤

Congratulation to all whoever won and shown a respect to this site by working hard in this site, I wish and pray that you all continue this hard work in near future also.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations to Krishna Teja Yeluripati, Timmappa Kamat, Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri (Datta), and Bhushan for getting wizard award and Pramod Dabholkar and Suchitra K for getting super contributor award from ISC for the month of June, 2016. Their invaluable contributions have definitely enriched the knowledge of ordinary Members like me.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulations to the winners of the Wizard awards - Krishna Teja Yeluripati, Timmappa Kamat, Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri (Datta), Bhushan and the winners of the award for Super Contributors - Pramod Dabholkar and Suchitra K.

Thank you Vandana Madam and ISC editorial team for giving this award and congrats to all members name by name who receive the award. Telugu Tigers have a lion share in awards list.
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

Wow, that was indeed a great announcement. I had never expected an award here on ISC given my low level of contribution ( by level I don't mean the quality, I am quite confident about the quality of my performance).

Congratulations all other winners of the wizards and super contributors categories.

Thanks once again team.

Live....and Let Live...!

Hearty congratulations to Krishna, Timmappa, Chaitali and Bhushan for winning the Wizard awards for the month of June and also to the Super Contributors Pramod and Suchitra! Awards and recognition should inspire one to maintain consistency and to improve; hope it happens! All the best!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Congratulations to all vizard winners Krishna, Chaitali, Timmapa, Bhushan, Pramod and Suchitra for their contributions in their respective section. Wish them all the best in the future.
    "Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.