You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India

Modi may get me killed, says Kejriwal

The Aam Aadmi Party national convener and Delhi CM Mr. Arvind Kejriwal uploaded a video on his Facebook account on Wednesday in which he claimed that PM Mr. Narendra Modi and BJP chief Mr. Amit Shah could get him and his party members killed in political vendetta. He addressed the AAP MLAs and members through this video. A very genuine question arises here - How much healthy such a statement is for a democracy where chief minister of a state is fearing Prime Minister of India? Such a statement by a CM clearly delivers a message of insecurity among people. How will the people find themselves secure under such government who tries to crush their opponents misusing their powers, or play vendetta politics?
    There can be no justification for such a statement from an individual holding an important constitutional office. It is perhaps the nadir of decorum and decency of politics.
    We have many politicians like Digvijay Singh, Yogi Adityanath, Sadhvi Prachi, Lalu Prasad Yadav, Asaduddin Owaisi and even Mayawati, Rahul Gandhi and Baba Ramdev to name a few who have their own characteristic styles of speaking. But it is stooping too low to behave like a Kejriwal.
    During the election campaigns in India, even the Prime Minister Narendra Modi sometimes breaches the 'Lakshmana Rekha'.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

It happens in politics. Our politicians think that the other party politicians are their deadly enemies. There can be some rivalry between the politicians but not enmity. Politicians always claim that their life is at stake. Hence they have been provided armed security 24x7. It is a political gimmick played by AK for the Delhites to have mercy upon him.
    No life without Sun ¤

From the time Arvind Kejriwal entered in the politics there are lot of ways he has used to seek the attention of the media and nation. Earlier during the starting of this party in the politics these ways got nation wide attention as those issues raised by party seemed to be important and concerned to the people.
    But after attaining a position of chief minister which has power and responsibility such ways doesn't get much attention from the public, though such issues get lot of media coverage and attention.
    But peoples believe on this kind of politics is now weaken and there are very few peoples who still have faith on the Delhi government and if the party continues to use such tactics they will loose the faith and trust from remaining public.

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Very unfortunate, unwelcome and devoid of all statesmanship and responsibility from a widely known political person and unbecoming of a person holding post of Chief Minister of an important state like Delhi.

What I can infer from this is that Kejriwal has lost all his positive ideas and he now tries to capture attention and sympathy from people by uttering such statements. The best way to react to this is ignore it. It may be a hot copy for journalists and media.

I am afraid (God forbid, and prove my doubts wrong) whether there are some negative designs in his mind. I totally take objection to such statements.
    However if Kejriwal has strong proof of for it even to have such doubt itself, he needs to file case and apply for his protection . Then the matter needs serious investigation and he has responsibility to prove his stand. If proved wrong and sensational provocation, he should be properly punished.

Tomorrow some other person may talk some other allegation against some other highly paced post.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Another theatrical performance from the master of theatrics and histrionics! I still remember: "Mujhe mar do, mujhe kat do......"
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

I don't understand why such candidate is still a Chief Minister of centre state 'Delhi'. The person who's been underrated by the own senior people like Anna Hazare, how could he control a state by saying that he may be killed by Modi. He is really a ridiculous person and speaks whatever that comes in to his mind. He is the only Indian chief minister with highest viewed cartoon videos on YouTube. He should understand why people are making fun of him; what such activities make this possible to comment him in media. Other than this he is giving peculiar verdicts over Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

In politics there are every chances of mudslinging and dethroning. But criticizing a person for no reason and then blaming about the possible action displays his insecure attitude. By the way the present Kejriwal is not the same person as we used to see one when he was the crusader of corruption. How come he changed his party principles as normal political party and he goes on to the level of chiding the PM for no fault of him. Having done that mudslinging , he is now fearing end to his life as the detractors in his own parties are about to finish the party itself sooner or later. So getting some mileage to garner some votes in Panjab was his first motive now.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

It seems Mr. Kejriwal has learned the actual politics now. The statement is really funny and unfortunate. Funny because, for each and everything he blame Mr. Modi. I would not be surprised if tomorrow any file get missed from his office and he once again blame Mr. Modi for it.
    "Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

I won't comment on what Kejriwal said, but to label him funny, doing theatrics, being devoid of "devoid of all statesmanship and responsibility" looks hypocritical to me when Modi had said the same exact thing about the Gandhi family when he was not in power.

Are the participants of this thread forgetting this?
    "The Congress does not like the fact that a tea seller is challenging and questioning such a big political empire."They keep looking for chances to kill me and beat me," - Modi said why addressing a rally in Ahmedabad.

Well, it is not one or two comments of him but series of, which are continuous in news. This is the reason, It look funny to me personally for blaming someone in particular for each and everything. By the way no offence mean to Kejriwal supporters. If they feel he is a great leader then he is.

However, no one forget who and what said on political stage. If one bring out the details, this place will not be enough to discuss. No one is "saint" be it the leader of BJP or Congress or say AAP. Everyone is busy baking there bread. And we are here breaking our head :)

This is why I have said in my early response that "he has learned the actual politics now".

"Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

Sign In to post your comments