You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week- 17th to 23rd July '16- Winner!

One more week has gone by and we had lot many contributions by new as well as senior members. This time again, while gazing the ISC sky and taking stock of things, one star was distinctly making itself visible. Friends, it is Soundharya who has made a mark in this site within a short period with some really good contributions which speaks of the quality this author can come up with who has won the Star of the Week award for the week 17th to 23rd July. She will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/-. We are anticipating an active and serious Soundharya in the coming days! All the best!

Please join me in congratulating the Star of the Week.
    Congratulations to Soundharya for winning the Star of the Week award! Best Wishes for more honours and prizes.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

My heartiest congratulations to Soundharya, the winner of Star of the Week- 17th to 23rd July, 2016 award.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Heartiest congratulations to Soundharya, the winner of Star of the Week- 17th to 23rd July, 2016 award. Many such awards await her in future.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My heartiest congratulations Soundharya for getting Star of the week award in ISC. I wish you for more awards and prizes in future ahead. Hoping for more contribution in coming days.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Congrats. Soundharya from Tamilnadu is the STAR of the WEEK. Great to see a member from TN. Well done Soundharya. Great start.
    No life without Sun ¤

My best wishes and Heartiest congratulations to Soundharya and she truly deserves this recognition for her all round performance in short period. Hope this award would keep her in good writing mode.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations Ms. Soundharya for winning the "Star of the Week - 17th to 23rd July 2016", your first award in ISC. I also congratulate you in advance for the first ISC payment (Rs. 300) you are going to receive from ISC!

Let us continue learning.

Congratulations to Ms. Soundharya for winning the "Star of the Week - 17th to 23rd July 2016" award at ISC.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Ms. soundharya, hard work really pays and you have proved that. Keep this hard work up.
    live happily in every situation of life

My heartiest congratulations to Soundharya, the winner of Star of the Week

Members,

Thank you all for your valuable wishes and support!

ISC has really provided me a great platform to share my knowledge and prove my writing skills.

Thanks for the recognition and I am happy to be a part of this team.

Congratulations Soundarya for that great contribution.that fetched you that perfect award. It is not that easy to get such awards on ISC. You have indeed proved your mettle by staying consistent with your performance.

Hope to see more such awards from you.

Live....and Let Live...!

Congratulations Soundarya for star of the week.
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

Heartiest congratulations to Soundharya for getting the Star of the Week award . Wish to see you with Star of the Month, wizard of the month awards too. My best wishes to you.

Congratulations to Soundharya for winning the star of the week award. Good going, keep it up. All the best and good luck.
    "Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

Sign In to post your comments