You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Improve Your English

Do not separate the body from its head

Quite a good number of you are separating the word 'body' from its partner. Please do not write:
    no body
    any body
    some body

It should be:
    nobody
    anybody
    somebody

Of course, if you are writing about a murder mystery, then the word body by itself would make sense.
    Vandana,
    Very educative and informative post to realize the use of the body with no, any and some. Kindly include everybody on your list.

No life without Sun ¤

I think this is a good lesson which should be learnt by everybody, thanks for the vital information, I know that this is of great use in English.
    live happily in every situation of life

ME as the head of the editorial team has advised everybody to mind their English language.
    'Do not separate the body from its head' - what a title!
    Mam, I have noted for guidance and compliance.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

On reading the heading it immediately dragged me to curiosity on the subject matter and after reading it I full agree and subscribe to the authors advise that we should not separate body from head.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Nice correction/information Ms. Vandana. I think I have done this mistake sometimes before, not recently though. From now, there is no chance of making such a mistake. And, selection of the title 'Do not separate the body from its head' is amazing.

Let us continue learning.

Sign In to post your comments