You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for June 2016

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of June 2016.

To view the Cash Credit details visit our revenue share bonus for June 2016.
    On the dot as usual. Congratulations to all the members who qualified themselves to the list of Revenue share bonus for the month of June, 2016. I missed out of the list this time by a slight margin.

Good to see the names of some new members.

Live....and Let Live...!

Thank you, Webmaster, for announcing the Revenue Share Bonus on the dot as usual and congratulations to the fellow RSB awardees.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Thank You Sir for announcing the Revenue Share Bonus. Happy to see my name again for the second time. Congratulations to all the winners of Revenue Share Bonus.

Hearty congratulations to all those who received a share of the revenue!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Congratulation to all of member who ever have received this Revenue share bonus.
    I am having a question to the webmaster and Editors, can you please tell me hoe to participate in this revenue share bonus.
    And which revenue is this?

This is the first time I received Revenue Share Bonus for which I am very happy. Congratulations to all other winners of the Revenue Share Bonus for June 2016.

@Swagatika
    Revenue Share Bonus is a part of the ISC's revenue shared to the top 20 contributors every month according to their contributions.

Let us continue learning.

Hearty congrats to all those who got the RSB this time and special appreciation to Krishna Teja for getting it first time. This time also I am benefited with 604 rupees as revenue share bonus and thanks ISC for the same.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Hearty congrats to all the Revenue Share Bonus earners for the month of July. Great earning.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.