You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week (TOW) 17th to 23rd July '16- Winners!

I am taking the privilege to announce the TOW awards for the week 17th to 23rd July '16 in the absence of Pranita due to some personal engagements. With a suggestion to our members to be more serious about the contents they post, let me announce the awards.

The Thread of the Week award goes to Chitra Rana Raghav for her intriguing question as to How do you reset your day, your life? It might sound simple but is actually something which we ponder about quite often and remain confused. She gets this award for the thought!

We have three Special Prizes this week and the awardees are-

1)Venkiteswaran for his thread "KABALI"mania or frenzy or promo ;-companies declare paid holiday on release date The thread brings up a very valid question and makes us to think as to why so much dependence had to be there on the promos if the super star could bring in returns otherwise.

2) Naresh Kumar Behera for the thread Girls are liberal with their mother; boys never with father. Why? It is a fine tuned question and we know it is true. Do we have the answer? This thread prompts us to look for a logical answer.

3) Kalpana for her very realistic and logical thread What is your life's ambition?

Other threads which have qualified to make a mark would be given additional points/ cc as deemed fit.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners!
    My heartiest congratulations to Chitra Rana Raghav, the winner of the 'Thread of the Week (TOW) 17th to 23rd July, 2016' award and special prize winners - Venkiteswaran Ji, Naresh Kumar Behera and Kalpana.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My best wishes and heartiest congratulations to Chitra Rana Raghav, the winner of the 'Thread of the Week with her nice write up and also appreciations to special prize winners - Venkiteswaran Ji, Naresh Kumar Behera and Kalpana. for their good contributions.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations to the Thread of the Week winner Ms. Chitra Rana Raghav and the special prize winners Mr. Venkiteswaran, Mr. Naresh Kumar Behera, Ms. Kalpana.

Let us continue learning.

Congratulations to the Thread of the Week winner Chitra Rana Raghav and the special prize winners Venkiteswaran, Naresh Kumar Behera and Kalpana.

Heartiest congratulations to Mrs. Chitra Rana Raghav, the winner of the 'Thread of the Week (TOW) 17th to 23rd July, 2016' award and also to special prize winners - Mr. Venkiteswaran, Mr. Naresh Kumar Behera and Ms. Kalpana. Many such awards await them in future.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulations to Chtra, Naresh Kumar and Kalpana.
    I am happy with the special prize awarded to my 'Kabali' thread. It was quite unexpected by me. Thanks.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

My hearty congrats to Chitra Rana Raghav for her TOW award, and to Venkiteswaran, Naresh Kumar and Kalpana for being special prize winners.

Congratulations to Chitra, Venky Sir, Naresh and Kalpana for wining the TOW week award for their respective post. Nice to see that new member like Kalpana posting such thoughtful threads in Forum. Best of luck to all of you.
    "Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

Congratulations Chitra for winning TOW award for last week. I also wish the same to Venkiteswaran Sir, Naresh and Kalpana for winning special prizes for the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Sign In to post your comments