You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What is there in August for the guests of ISC - Let us guess it

Dear Members,
    ISC Admin(WM, ME and the Editors) are the hosts while the ISC members are its guests. The month August being an august month with Indian Independence Day to celebrate on 15th August, what can we expect from ISC hosts in this lovely month? Will this August be a month filled with entertainment, fun, contests and awards?

Members,
    Guess what could be expected from ISC Admin in this great August.

I am sure, ISC will make use of the Independence Day in its best way to bring happiness and cheer on the faces of ISC members.
    Besides Independence Day on August 15, we have Raksha Bandhan on August 18 and Janmashtami on August 25 followed by Ganesh Chaturthi on September 5.
    About one thing, I am sure that on August 15, the next edition of ISC Map of the India will definitely be released by the author of the thread.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

I hope that the ISC hosts will conduct a number of contests this month and make all the members very happy. Also, I am eagerly waiting for August 15th to see the ISC India Map III.

Let us continue learning.

Instead of initiating group discussions the ISC must come up with quiz contests on the days of importance during August month so that wholesome participation from active members could be registered.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

I would like to reiterate my point, whatever be the format of the program, the results must be announced on dot i.e. on the day of the festival itself in a professional manner.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Kailash is right. ISC should start its spade work in the first week of August and should complete the task before 12th August, and publish the result on 15th August. Each ISC editor should be tasked to conduct one contest of their choice. After watching the tri-colours going up at the Red fort, and the lecture from our honorable Prime Minister Narender Modi, we would like to read ISC's good announcement of awards and prizes before lunch.
    No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments