How good is your Hindi? This is for the members from non-Hindi speaking states.Members,
Members from south India are compelled or forced to learn Hindi. Only very few percentage of people from the southern states speak good Hindi. The members from TN, Kerala, AP, Telangana and Karnataka speak reasonably good Hindi but not very accurate Hindi. They lack grammar. Few writes, reads and speak Hindi well.
Can the learned members from the non-Hindi speaking state post the equivalent Hindi sentences for the following English sentences. (Use Roman Hindi - e.g. Mem - Kartha - liktha etc)
1. Where are you going?
2. What are you doing now?
3. When will you go to New Delhi?
4. Have you taken your lunch?
5. Are you listening to the radio speeches of Mr. Modi?
6. Did you watch the movie 'Kabali'?
7. Where are you staying?
8. What is time now?
9. Why are you crying?
10. Please take rest after answering these questions.
@ I expect only members from non-Hindi speaking states to respond to this thread.