You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

July 2016 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the July 2016 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment if your name is announced for payment in the credits section.
    Thanks for announcing the payment for all the eligible members and in this regard I wish to inform that I had already sent the filled in invoice to the site. My congrats to all the recipients.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Payment invoice uploaded. Thank you, Webmaster.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

First of all thank to Timmy M.John for monthly payment announcement and heartiest congratulation to all members who are in this list. I recently upload my invoice for cash payment July 2016
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Thank you Mr. Timmy John, Webmaster for announcing the payments as usual on the first day of the month itself. I just uploaded my invoice.

Let us continue learning.

As usual, Timmy has done his responsibility with all promptness.
    I congratulate all those who got into the payment list, especially the first timers. I am also happy that I got some amount and accept it with its full worth and respect.
    I wish more names to come in the future lists.

Learn and Earn; or Earn and Learn at ISC.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Thank you Timmy Sir, for the monthly payment announcement. There's one aberration though. Instead of Rs 4300/-, only Rs 3400/- has been announced against my name. Please see to it.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Thank You WM Mr. Timmy M John. As expected, you announced the ISC payment on the PAY DAY (Timmy's Day) I declared yesterday. Indeed, It is a pleasure to receive a sum of 800/- from ISC. My efforts put in ISC did not go in vain.

My congratulations to all other members who are on the Payment list.

@ I filled and uploaded my invoice today itself.

No life without Sun ¤

I got my name on the cash payment. Thanks to ISC and Timmy John sir, I am really wondering that just for spending some time on internet I made some extra money.
    Also I would like to congrats rest of other member who have received this month payment from this great site.

Dhruv

Corrected your payment amount.

Thank You for announcing the payment sir. I have uploaded my Invoice.

Thanks, Timmy Sir.
    Patience and perseverance pays

I congratulate all those who got into the payment list, especially the first timers. I am also happy that I have got some amount (Rs. 1600/-). I accept the amount with respect.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Thank you Timmy Sir for this happy announcement.
    I have uploaded my invoice.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Mr. Timmy M John ( Web Master),
    I have Rs. 608 as my account credit balance and was curiously expecting the minimum payment of Rs. 600/- in this month. I am so unlucky that the minimum payout has been fixed at Rs. 700/- this month. I sincerely hope to receive my payment on 1st September 2016 or when the minimum payout amount will be reduced to Rs. 600/-. Will I?

My hearty congratulations to the members on the ISC payment list.

kindly let me know how to find invoice number in my profile so as to make invoice,Thanking you.

Ramachandran Pattabiraman (#573856) - Please click on 'Gifts & Awards' on your profile page. You will find 'Invoice Number' written in red color in a format like 'Invoice# ISC-11111'
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

#573858 Thank you very much kailash ji!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.