You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Request for giving access to post in the 'Jobs' section.

A few moments ago, I went to post in the 'jobs' section and got to know about the restriction present in that area. The need to introduce myself here became obvious after going through the mentioned conditions in the specific section of posting jobs, which I truly appreciate.
    I, Dhananjoy Chakraborty, am a member of this site since years. I have done B.Tech in Textiles from College of Textile Technology,Behrampore. I have worked in industries for a long span of seventeen years. Presently, I am developing software -both web and application. I am well acquainted with job vacancies as my daughter is applying for various kind of jobs and the discussion about various jobs in West Bengal and outside is a part of our daily routine.
    Regards.
    Dhananjoy, could you please clarify whether your posting rights in the job section was suspended sometime due to violation of policies or guidelines? I don't see any other reason for the restricted message popping up. In case your posting rights were suspended, I suggest you to remain active in other sections, particularly forum, for sometime before processing a request for access to job section.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Yes and that was 3-4 years ago.

I was suspended from forum answer posting, not from job posting.

Dhananjoy, violation of posting guidelines, especially with regard to posting copied contents, is viewed seriously at ISC. You said the ban was imposed about four years back but then you were not at all active in the site after that. So, repeating what I said in my earlier response, I suggest you to be active in sections that are open to you and display your original writing skills. ISC always encourages members who are ready to learn and improve; just be around and you will feel the difference.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Sign In to post your comments