You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

5th year of my journey started today

On 2nd August 2012, the same time I have seen this site India Study Channel in my life and then onward, these words has become part and parcel of my life. In my initial days of signing, I was not very active with my doubt of writing in English as it is entirely a new venture in my life though I was very ardent reader of anything and sharing of things with others in my mother tongue. But slowly after sticking into forum and crossing so much criticism from many for my English errors, my love towards this site only increased and after getting confidence in my sharing of thoughts (even my English is wrong) members accepted it and was very very active for two years which even made a feeling of members who are online at the same time when I was on line created a feeling of chatting as the responses are very spontaneous in many threads. But now due to other priorities my contribution is not very active but still I am make it a point that I should be regular in participating in contests.

Now I am really glad that I have touched the 5th year today and will surely continue this site in some form or other.
    Congratulations Ms. Saroja for completing four years in ISC. I think you improved many of your skills in these years. I too am planning on reaching a particular goal on 4/20/2017 4:05:34 PM (an exact year form my joining date). What a coincidence!

Let us continue learning.

Congratulations to you for completing 4 years in this site. I know you since my starting days and you are always known to one who post his content very unique ways. Keep it up, I wish you many more successful years in ISC. All the best and good luck.
    "Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

Congratulations to Ms. Saroja for completing 4 years in this site. Since the very beginning of my journey with ISC, I have noticed her numerology-based interesting threads.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My heartiest congratulations to Saroja Ji on the occasion of her completion of four successful years with ISC. I wish her all the best and a very very long association with the ISC.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My sincere appreciation and applause on completing four years of association with this site and your presence were always electrifying as you had the niche of creating unique threads out of box and thus gathered much attention in this channel. Many members have joined and then gone out of sight. But you were regular and with though provoking messages and responses that mesmerized every one. I always treat you with high regard and your threads are immediately attended by me. On to the fifth year now, you are more polished and well informed about the site and your life and hence contributing to this channel on various topics would be a cake walk.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Saroja ji,
    Hearty congrats on stepping onto the fifth year at ISC. Indeed, the past four years were glorious years to work with members like you. Let us continue to work together and keep the ISC flag flying high with our contributions to this great site. May God Bless us.

No life without Sun ¤

Congratulation to Ms Saroja for completing 4 years in ISC.

Hearty congratulation to Saroja for entering into her 5th year at ISC.

Congratulations, Saroja, on completing 4 years with ISC. Greeting on this occasion and best wishes for continuing with ISC many more years and also more honours and achievements.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Hearty congratulations to Saroja, the vigilant and well balanced member with ISC! I extend my best wishes to you as you step into the fifth year of your journey with this site. You have been active and inspiring and has been successful in guiding new as well as senior members with your logical and justified comments and suggestions.

We do understand that priorities do change in life but would be glad if you could register your presence more often, especially in forum which is a section that has been enriched by you. Good luck!

Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Very Good Ms. Saroja and my heartiest congratulations to you for completing five years with ISC. I too started my journey here on 16th March 2011, however due to several issues I was discontinued for last 3years. Your consistency in this platform is really remarkable and reaching Diamond level with lot of prizes & points through your contribution in various sections of ISC. I wish you all the best and hope for a uninterrupted continuity in India Study Channel.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Saroja,

Happy to know you have completed 4 years of an eventful journey at ISC. We look forward to many more years in your lovely company, especially wanting to see more of your creative forum threads which incorporate numbers.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Sarojaji,

Hearty congratulations to you on completion of five successful years in ISC. You are a true Diamond of ISC and your creative threads, many a times make me to just follow instead of making an attempt with a wrong answer. Hope you would continue with your contributions with same zeal though personal issues do hamper our activities and they should be taken care first. I can say you are one of my favourite authors in ISC.

Regards,
    Jagdish

My heartiest congratulations to Saroja, yes it is an important time of your life. I have been seeing your great jobs in ISC since last three to four years. I hope your journey will never end
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

CONGRATULATIONS SAROJA, it is one of most pleasing word to hear that one of our member has completed 5 years in this site. It really gives confidence to most of the new member and one more thing does Saroja is your title or it is your name because my title is Saroj.
    live happily in every situation of life

Thank you members for your kind words and affection extended towards me. @Babu Saroj, in South India we keep only names and mostly there wont be any title and only very few suffix either father's or husband's name or caste name while most of us only keep name along with initial(first letter of father's name).
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Sign In to post your comments