You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Pros and cons of being loved

Being in love always influence in changing one's personality usually. Also said, that people will have more confidence and see the world positive. Though these are usual things, nowadays the side effects of being in love means whatsapp is always busy and the store is full of selfies, status in FB and also parties especially during Saturdays.

Though we can list many positive side effects, even there are many dangerous negative effects if it is one sided or any break ups during love. So it is high time, people of all ages have responsibility of keeping the youngsters in right place and right mindset so as to enable the youngsters to be normal human being.

Members can post any kind of suggestion and way out in this thread to keep this thread as a thread of counselling to youngsters being loved.
    In my opinion, in such matters, the counselling often fails. Even the highly skilled and experienced professional negotiators who often succeed in negotiating a hostage situation in a plane hijacking or such other case, are likely to fail.
    Incidentally, most of the first love cases through which the adolescents or young adults undergo, don't result in relationships of a permanent nature like a marriage.
    However, as far as, the side effects of being loved are concerned, many children get spoilt due to excessive love and pampering showered by their parents.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

A very simple response from the author citing the Tow topic and surely those who are in love their phones are always busy and loaded with images of sharing and enjoying unmindful of others watching them.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Love is blind; it is the first side effect of being loved.

When a person becomes blind s/he everything is darkens for him/her. S/he doesn't care about their parents, mentors, friends, career, health, education, money, and many more things. S/he forgets everything after being loved. In addition, lovers create lot of hindrances in relationships. Many family, think love is a kind of cancer also.

Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

#573824: Yes, love is blind. And this blindness causes many unfortunate and avoidable accidents.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Sign In to post your comments