You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Lakme CC Cream - Its not as effective shown in the ads........

I was using lakme compact powder for any party wear. But this time I thought I will change to lakme CC cream. I brought it according to my complexion. I didnot use it for one month. Then after one month When I opened it, the cream inside was dried. I was surprised to see that. Never my previous cream's had become like that. But still I applied it by using gulabari, I couldn't find any changes as shown in ads. I thought its dried that's Why?. After using the entire cream I purchased a new one to check its affect. That also didn't give any such drastic appearance as shown in ads. But this time by using that cream I had some allergies to my skin also, so discontinued and switched back to old cosmetic.
    I don't no whether it was allergic to my skin only.
    While purchasing cosmetics we must follow some of these rules:
    1. Check manufacturing date and expiry date
    2. Beware of imitations. You can check originality through the bar code online and also for actual date of manufacturing
    3. If you've never used earlier; then try the product by applying a small area nearby neck and check for any reaction or allergy for maximum 24 hours.
    4. Face creams should be used as per your skin pattern; like dry, oily, normal etc.
    5. Never belief in suggestions and ads like 'instant glowing skin within 7 days' etc. as all the face creams are chemical based.
    6. Try Ayurveda water based products, instead of chemical based products.
    7. Consult a skin speciality in cases of allergy or itching immediately.
    8. Keep away from children

Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Any reputed company cannot be maligned solely on the basis of an individual's personal experiences. The name of the company cited by the author is a reputed and renowned company. Generally, we seldom come across complaints about products of such reputed companies. Moreover, the cosmetics manufactured by reputed companies who maintain strict quality control, being much costlier, many spurious products also enter the market which are sub-standard and much inferior in quality. Also once the packaging is opened, the product has to be stored under optimum storage conditions and the recommended guidelines regarding its use etc. have to be adhered to.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Normally cosmetics brought from reputed stores of reputed brands are always eligible for exchange or refund. Insists for refund from the retailer or the store. Or make complaint to Lakme directly and get the problem redressed.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

As said by Mohanji, you can return it to the store if you've the purchase bill/memo and complain through customer care mail and toll free no.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Once I purchased Colgate paste from my regular retailer and on opening I found only air coming out of the tube and not the paste. Immediately I complained the same in the news paper grievance column. Next day the Regional office of the company responded to me and they sent me dozen tooth paste as the token of gift. They realized their mistake and also taken all the lot of that stock from that shop. So even the shop owner was surprised with the special discount and gesture to him. What I mean to say here that Lakme is the reputed company and they know the importance of customer, surely your complaint will be redressed.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Sign In to post your comments