You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Reasons for withdrawing permission to submit answers in 'Ask Expert' section

Today I am astonished to find that my permission to submit answers in 'Ask Expert' section has been withdrawn. No reason has been provided (except that standard reply, which is very confusing, to say the least).
    I would request the concerned Hon'ble Editor to kindly indicate the specific reason for withdrawing my permission to post answers to 'Ask Expert' section. If my permission is withdrawn for copying content, I would request the concerned Hon'ble Editor (in advance) to kindly indicate which answer (of mine) has been copied and from which source.

Thanking in anticipation.
    We will look into it. Let me check the reasons for the withdrawal of permission for AE responses and would come back to you shortly.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Really astonishing! Just now I have found that I am not allowed to post even in Universities sub-section! I simply don't know what is the problem!
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Partha (#574140 ) - Have you tried the 'Updates and comments from members' feature at the bottom of the university page which talks about posting feedback, comments, additional information or description about the university and feedback about any wrong/invalid/misleading information published in the post?
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Partha,
    Please check now if you can submit an update to a university. We are discussing the issue about the AE section posting permission with the Webmasters.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

#574144 AND #574151: Just now I have tried once again. It is showing 'Restricted access' and not accepting my updates.
    I am totally disgusted and disheartened!

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Partha,

There is no need to express yourself in such a vociferous manner. Technical glitches can be a cause of the problem. Log out and log in, try again to post an update for a university and let us know if this is still an issue.

Regards,
    Vandana

Partha,

Your posting permissions for the Ask Expert section has been restored now. It seemed to have been erroneously removed and not done deliberately (as you are likely to think.) However, note that your permission for posting in the articles section will not be removed at present.

Let us know if you are now able to post in the AE section as well as to post updates.

Regards,
    Vandana

Yesterday, I posted an update/review of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (in Universities sub-Section), which was ultimately accepted after lots of difficulty.
    Just now, I have posted an answer to a question asked in 'Ask Expert' section.
    My problem has now been sorted out in respect of these two Section and sub-Section

Hope your problems has been addressed and you are now eligible to post in ask expert section. ISC has been kind enough to those who are regulars and with no remark on them. The problem would have been some technical one and that is sorted out.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Yes, Mr. Mohan! ISC is 'kind enough' to grant me permission to post answers in 'Ask Expert' section.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.