You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Why twenties is the most formative period of one's life?

The twenties means the age band of twenty to twenty-nine of an individual. Many important decisions are taken during this period and significant developments take place. Generally, the following developments take place during the twenties -
    1. Final degree is completed, the job search is done and the worthy individuals get a job also.
    2. People enter into a matrimonial knot and many get blessed with children also.
    3. Many people have to leave their home, familiar surroundings, their romantic partners, social groups and become separated and lonely due to migration to other places.
    4. Many people start living in their own rented apartments, buy their own cars and a few start investing in their own house.
    5. Perhaps this is the best period to start investing for future requirements, take insurance policies, home loans and such other long term financial decisions.
    What are your comments about the subject matter?
    You're absolutely right! It is the peak time of a person to judge several decisions and take actions simultaneously. One more interesting and most happening in this age is LOVE. Most of the love cases, distraction from lover or despairing from love happens in this age. Due to which many people fails in their higher education and job; as well as fails to keep good relationship with their family and friends. Hence, parents also must keep watch their children in this age for their successes and failures.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

That was the period I consider the second best in my life. The first was 5 years in college.
    However I consider the twenties as the best period of my Individual entity. I needed badly and by God's grace got my first job before I reached 21 yrs of age. It opened a new world of earnings by own hard work, the responsibility to spend wisely, share the family responsibilities and assist them and still save for future. It gave opportunity to meet with experienced and expert adults in job place and in society.
    That is the time when we start practicing all what we learned. The period needs conscious self control in everything, and will power. Future depends how we get moulded in the twenties.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

As a matter of fact, the twenties are very important from the learning point of view also, not the academic learning in college, but the worldly things from the surroundings, by interacting with others and also by committing mistakes.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Sign In to post your comments