Why twenties is the most formative period of one's life?The twenties means the age band of twenty to twenty-nine of an individual. Many important decisions are taken during this period and significant developments take place. Generally, the following developments take place during the twenties -
1. Final degree is completed, the job search is done and the worthy individuals get a job also.
2. People enter into a matrimonial knot and many get blessed with children also.
3. Many people have to leave their home, familiar surroundings, their romantic partners, social groups and become separated and lonely due to migration to other places.
4. Many people start living in their own rented apartments, buy their own cars and a few start investing in their own house.
5. Perhaps this is the best period to start investing for future requirements, take insurance policies, home loans and such other long term financial decisions.
What are your comments about the subject matter?