You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Points credit for GD-regarding-

I joined ISC on 23rd September, 2015. I first participated in a GD in November, 2015, was considered one of the best participants and got cash award of Rs. 100/- for the same. However, now I have realised that no point was credited to me at that time. However, in all subsequent GDs, I was awarded cash credit and points credit (both). Initially I was not very aware of the rules & regulations of ISC, so I could not and did not point out the matter.

I would be grateful if the Editors of ISC look into the matter and give point credit to me, if possible. The link is given below:-
    Reward Details

With regards.
    Partha Kansabanik
    Partha,

Thanks for the alert. We will check it out and confirm.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Partha Kansabanik,

As a winner of the best participant of GD you are eligible for points also. We checked your request and we found that you are not credited with the points. Now we crediting the 50 points that you deserved. Sorry for the mistake.

Jose Mathew
    Webmaster ISC

#574546: Sincere thanks and gratitude for checking such old issue after a long time. Thanks, Mr. Mathew.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Partha, credit to you. How you keep tab of these. Probably I have never verified points or cash credits till now. I take whatever is displayed as correct. It is another credit that the mistake could be located and rectified after a long gap.
    Alert member and responding establishment(WM).

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

#574551: I have an unhealthy habit of self-congratulation (may be because others don't congratulate me!). Day before yesterday, I was checking the no. of GDs where I participated, in Awards & Prizes category. While checking, I found that I participated in four GDs (excluding the ongoing one) and in every GD, I got Rs. 100/- and 50 points (except the first one, where I didn't get any point ). So, I pointed out the same through this thread and Mr. Mathew has kindly awarded 50 points to me for that GD.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Happy to see our silent Web Master (Active GD) Jose Mathew's presence to solve a query of a member very promptly. This is what the ISC I wish to see forever.
    No life without Sun ¤

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.