You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

5, with pride - me as ME

This day that year, took on more responsibility,
    Honoured with the role of ME,
    Received a label accordingly.
    The label has been not just akin to a textbook one,
    But held with pride & dignity in all the 5 years that are done,
    With wonderful support from a truly magnificent team!

As I humbly begin tomorrow on the 6th the sixth year in this role, feel a little emotional, albeit taking pride & looking forward to more years that would be equally cherished as the managing editor at this wonderful site.

Straight from the heart - Thank you ISCians, one & all, for your respect, love & affection!
    Congratulations to Ms. Vandana on her ME Anniversary Day. Wishing her all the best during the next year. Also hope that she goes on celebrating ME Anniversary Day for at least another 20 years.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Vandana,
    May you live long and serve as Managing Editor of ISC for many more years to come. My best wishes to my ever great ISCian Vandana.,

No life without Sun ¤

Leading ME POST in ISC is like batting on a pitch which no one can predict from where and when the sudden bounce comes and trouble you the most. In these kind of pitches only those batsman get success who has patient and concentration most towards their work. Since four years I have seen many hard incident which our ME has faced with her humble character, I doubt if any other editor could have succeeded in those situations. It is a simple and honest statement from me.

Incredible work ME! Keep it up. There may be people who are better than you but you are the best for being ISC ME. Wish you all the very best and good luck to you for the future of ISC.

Be our ME always and forever, at least "Thanda Thanda cool - cool" oil company will have a confirm customer like you. (Just kidding)

"Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

Vandana, my greetings to you on the occasion of completing 5 years in Managing Editor post, acknowledgement for continuing the good work and best wishes for getting more and better honours and positions.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Vandana - My heartiest congratulations to you on the occasion of completing 5 years as ME. Compared to most of the stalwarts of ISC, I have much less span of the association with you. However, this shorter span of association is as fathomless as your personality. My affectionate love, regard and best wishes on this stellar achievement.
    Thank you for being ME of ISC.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My heartiest congratulations Vandana Mam, for completion of your five year tenure in this role and post as ME. I wish you for more contribution to ISC and giving support to the newbie with your guidance every time as I learn a lot from you. Thank you!
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

My heartiest congratulations to Ms Vandana for having completed five years as a capacity of ME. I am honestly influenced with your patience and may be you might have faced some rough weather at times but despite this, you have maintained your calm posture. As a ME, you have taken appropriate steps which you deemed fit. Hope, you would serve the channel with the same spirit so that it attains even more greater height with the passage of time.
    Once again, all the best to you.

My greetings to Vandana for completing five good years as Managing Editor of this great site and this clearly proves that she has taken the responsibility at the right time and carried on her work with great responsibility and gusto. Webmaster Tony is surely benefited with her unconditional support to this site and thus become the Icon to reckon with.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations Ms. Vandana for completing five years as the managing editor of one of the best educational sites. I read the thread in which Mr. Tony John promoted you from Lead Editor to Managing Editor. For what you did in/to ISC, you completely deserve the highest position. I want to raise this type of thread or at least give the first response on 5 August 2021 when you complete ten years as a managing editor. Hope you contribute more and more to ISC in the coming years while guiding new as well as old members in a right way as you are doing now. All the best for your sixth year as managing editor in ISC.

Congrats ME for this achievement...this is not surprise for us and we know that you can handle it easily and simply for few more years as long as we know that you are capable and can manage the tense and stress what we give you daily :).
    Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman
    ISC Editor – Jobs

Heartiest congratulations to you on completing five successful years as the Managing Editor of ISC! You have managed the stage and also scenes behind the curtains excellently and have proved that you are the fittest for the assignment. There were turbulent times, I know, but you managed them very well. I personally feel that your greatest quality is your willingness to accept mistakes and correct yourself; a quality which is not so common. All the best and would like to see you continuing at the helm of affairs in the years to come!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Thank you everyone for your appreciation & kind wishes. Hopefully will be able to continue for a while at least, not for 20 years though as hoped by Partha!
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.