You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Have you noticed that with new forum templates it is not possible to copy the content ?

Normally when we do right click to any content, it gets copied and we can transfer the same content to other pages or our records. But the new template introduced in this forum would prevent the hackers stealing the hard written content of our esteemed members and hence we are more assured of total security from copying and hacking. The present template matches on par with news paper online contents which are also not allowed to copy. I would request members to give their feed back on this finding.
    "Normally when we do right click to any content, it gets copied and we can transfer the same content to other pages or our records."
    No, Mr. Mohan, you are not correct. Just now, I have copied from your thread and pasted in my response to check. Copy pasting can be done even now-that is the conclusion of my experiment.

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

I couldn't get you Mr. Mohan. As Mr. Partha Kansabanik said, we can copy the content by right clicking even now. Can you elaborate what you are trying to say Mr. Mohan?

Sorry Mohan, You are wrong. I have copied your message and placed it here.

Normally when we do right click to any content, it gets copied and we can transfer the same content to other pages or our records. But the new templates introduced in this forum would prevent the hackers stealing the hard written content of our esteemed members and hence we are more assured of total security from copying and hacking. The present template matches on par with news paper online contents which are also not allowed to copy. I would request members to give their feed back on this finding.

WHAT DO YOU SAY NOW?

No life without Sun ¤

Even I tried it just now. Mohan seems to have some issues with his system. If the copy paste feature is not working with this site, maybe it is not working even on other sites or any other document fro that matter. I would request him to check it again.
    Live....and Let Live...!

I request our members to wait for a response from the author. Please!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

One possibility is that, there may be some problem with the right click button of the mouse or laptop of the author.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

For me the right click is not happening to this forum and working with other contents ?
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Members,
    It is best to report what issues you have in a single thread only. One thread was already raised, so all issues can be reported there itself, namely: Do you like the new template for forum section?

It will thus be easier for the Webmasters to check & deal with such issues.

[Note to Sun: Do not yell in the forum through all caps letters.]

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.