You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you India Study Channel

I registered on this site in year 2009 and from last three years i was not using this site due to some reason. I want to thank ISC for providing this opportunity to utilise time effectively and also providing platform to earn money.
    The best way to thank ISC may perhaps be to contribute quality contents in its various sections. The author may think about posting high quality articles which will serve the dual purpose of earning cash credits as well as enriching the resources of the ISC. Also posting jobs and updating information about the universities, colleges, schools and courses will also serve the dual purpose i.e. learning as well learning.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

You must thank ISC for having retained you as a registered member since 2009 despite your absenteeism for many many years. You should now endeavour to contribute your best to ISC by way of writing quality articles, answering questions in ask expert section, posting messages and responding messages in forum section, participation in GDs and contests. Wish you all the best.
    No life without Sun ¤

Welcome back to ISC after a long time. As you are already a gold member, you might know the different sections of ISC and their respective posting guidelines. Hope you contribute consistently from now and learn and earn from ISC.

Having become member of this site in 2009, you have missed the great chance of becoming the platinum member of this great site by now as there are only handful of platinum members regularly contributing here. Nevertheless, late but never, at least from now onward being regular and cast a spell with your writing caliber and also earn some decent income through this site.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Piyush, welcome back! I repeat the suggestions by our members. Get acquainted with the requirements of this site, be active in different sections, follow the guidelines and be happy that you have a platform where you can express and share your ideas. ISC is a very friendly site with friendly members and I am sure that you will cherish and enjoy the journey with us. So, start galloping!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Sign In to post your comments