You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Amusement

Can you throw some English dialogues like these?

In South Indian Cinema, for many years the dialogue delivered by Rajni Kanth in his film Velaikaran has a greater effect on English dialogue delivery (the idea caught from Amithabh's dialogue in Namak Halaal) and the dialogue delivery of both of them are really fast and enjoyble.

The dialogue of Rajni Kanth is
    Shut Up. I can talk English. I can walk English. I can laugh English. You bloody fellow.
    Vaiyapuri in Tamil becomes YPuri in English and Velpuri in Hindi.

Sir, English is a very funny language sir.

English is the passion of the nation. It's the condition and consideration and the conjunction becomes the injunction and the injunction becomes annotations. Frustration and temptation are common to all nations. Because conditions becomes contradictions and predictions becomes premonitions. That's why it results in pollution, diffusion, destruction, demolition, derogation, declaration, degeneration, definition, deliberation and decoction.

The dialogue of Amithabh is

You see sir, I can talk English, I can walk English, I can laugh English, I can run English, because English is such a funny language. Bhairo becomes Byron because their minds are very narrow. In the year 1929 when India was playing Australia at the Melbourne stadium Vijay Hazare and Vijay Merchant were at the crease. Vijay Merchant told Vijay Hazare. look Vijay Hazare Sir , this is a very prestigious match and we must consider it very prestigiously. We must take this into consideration, the consideration that this is an important match and ultimately this consideration must end in a run. In the year 1979 when Pakistan was playing against India at the Wankhede stadium Wasim Raja and Wasim Bari were at the crease and they took the same consideration. Wasim Raja told Wasim Bari, look Wasim Bari, we must consider this consideration and considering that this is an important match we must put this consideration into action and ultimately score a run. And both of them considered the consideration and ran and both of them got out.

But recently it has been beaten by the young artist Nivin Pauli who is favourite in Mollywood as well as Kollywood and his dialogue is

The question by interviewer
    Your father is a farmer but you have opted for this software industry?

The answer by him in the film Bangalore days is

That is because, After a great consideration and consultation I came to the conclusion that the social inclusion is a great botheration in Indian nation those occupation is cultivation and indication. But with further contemptation and deliberation I discovered that without globalisation and exploration there cannot be optimisation to make Indian transformation to super power nation.

Members now it is your turn to fill this thread with super dialogues of any film from any language delivered in English and treat it as fun activity.
    In one of the old Hindi films actor Amitabh Bachhan goes with a dialogue like this. " Examination is such a botheration to do the correction " " If we spell do as do then go as go and why not gu ?
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

My contribution to this thread is in the form of some filmi dialogues in the Hindi language which are as follows -
    1. 'Agar tum safed saree mein laal bindi lagakar aa jao , toh maa kasam ambulance lagogi'
    (If you come wearing a white sari and a red bindi , then I swear that you will look like an ambulance), Movie-Chashme Baddoor.
    2. 'Dost fail ho jaye toh dukh hota hai, lekin dost first aa jaye toh zyada dukh hota hai'
    (It feels bad when a friend fails, but it feels even worse when he comes first), Movie-3 Idiots
    3. 'Jis school mein tune ye sab seekha hai na, uska headmaster aaj bhi mujhse tuition leta hai'
    (In the school that you have learned all this, that school's principal takes tuition even today from me ), Movie-Wanted
    4. 'Muskurane mein koi tax nahi lagta'
    (There is no tax on smiling), Movie-Ek Villain

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Ms. Saroja, should we post English dialogues of other language movies or English translated dialogues of other language movies?

My contribution, In the Malayalam film Mazha peyyunnu madhalam kottunnu Sreenivasan aaks Mohanlal
    How many kilometers from Washington DC to Miami Beach for which Mohanlal replies
    " I am the answer, kilometers and kilometers in the phase of degenerating decencies of Miami Beach to Washington when diplomacy and atrocities become interchangeable from complicated America to America. "
    "you talking too much ....."
    it was so much fun to watch

@Krishna From other language movies, whenever any character is delivered english dialogues mostly it will be fun, you can post it here to enjoy.

Translation means there may be many and anything may be translated.

Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Sign In to post your comments