You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the month July '16- Winner!

A star may be twinkling and drawing attention for sometime, but to be on the dotted line and continuing to shine more brightly among others is not an easy task. It requires confidence, commitment and interest. So, in the process of searching a star for July, we have landed on Krishna Teja Yeluripati who have made a mark with his consistent contributions in different sections. Krishna is the winner of Star of the Month award for July 2016!

He wins a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Please join me in congratulating the winner!
    Heartiest congratulations Krishna. You really deserve this award and you got it. Well done. Keep it up, boy. My best wishes to receive more and more awards from ISC.
    No life without Sun ¤

My heartiest congratulations Krishna Teja Yeluripati. My best wishes to for more participation and contribution in this site.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

My heartiest congratulations to Krishna Teja Yeluripati , the winner of the 'Star of the month July 2016' award.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My hearty congratulations to Krishna Teja
    Yeluripati. It's been six days since I have joined ISC and in every form I read or expressed my views, I have come across your responses. Keep it up my dear you are doing a wonderful job.

Heartiest congratulations, Mr. Krishna Teja Yeluripati. You really deserve this award because of your performance and you have got it. Well done! I wish you to receive more awards from ISC.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulation ! Keep this hard work on.
    live happily in every situation of life

My heartiest congratulations Krishna Teja Yeluripati for winning the star of the July award and this proves that his commitment to this site dedicated and useful.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Good going Krishna. You can do it and keep up the pace. All the best.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Congrats Krishna Teja Yeluripati As you have been selected for the star of the month.

Congratulations, Krishna Teja, for getting honoured as Star of the Month July 2016. Best Wishes for more honours.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Congratulations Krishna for winning the prestigious Star of the Month award. You sure are doing good here. All the best for all your future endeavours.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to Mr. Krishna Teja Yeluripati for winning Star of the Month award award at ISC.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.