You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

My seven wonderful years learning experience with IndiaStudyChannel.com

Looking for a testimonial of IndiaStudyChannel.com? See this forum thread for the experience gained by a senior member & lead editor of the site.

A spam mail too may help us sometimes to stay for a long at a place; yes a spam mail helped me to become member of this wonderful site on 05.08.2016. I am a 7 years old member now.

I compare the life experience we get with the experience we get here at ISC, a platform which helped me at all times i.e, when I am happy, sad, distressed & what not - I spent all such my time with ISC.

Whom to thank first for giving me such a wonderful time since last 7 years? The Webmasters for creating this beautiful platform or for guiding me in all times the editors, lead editors and Managing Editor or the innovative and learned members? A few more years with ISC may get me the answer to all these.

I was very active in forum and job section at that time, replying almost in each and every thread. Later I am elevated as forum section editor in the month of March 2010 and in 25.02.2011 I was promoted as Lead Editor for job section. Since then only thought I have is I am privileged to work in the most learned, sincere and dedicated group of editors under the guidance of ISC admin.

Each and every day is a new learning experience here at ISC with new members entry, existing members guiding threads and responses - oh! I should feel I am extremely lucky to work with all such learned members.

Wish to be here for a long to see ISC reaching a few more peaks.

I could not make this thread in time, yet I fee it is my responsibility to look back and move ahead but in-between remembering and sharing my moments with whom I am working is essential.
    Ravi Sir,

Let me be the first to congratulate you on this wonderful milestone. You've indeed come a long way and contributed in a consistent manner as a member and as an editor too. You are undoubtedly a great asset on our editorial team. Best wishes on your onward journey!

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

I congratulate you on your completion of seven years with ISC. Surely you have had memorable experience of this journey. Although I don't contribute in 'Job' sub-section, I know this is one of the most popular and useful areas for the young men and women in search of employment, and you must get a fair share of credit for making this sub-section of ISC most sought after.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My heartiest congratulations to N K Ravishankar Ji for reaching such a wonderful milestone. As we all know, the jobs section is one of the most important as well as useful section of the ISC. From time to time, I have been going through the posts/responses posted by him in the forum section to know that it is very difficult to convince the new authors as to why it is important to mention the original source of the advertisement i.e. either the url of the website or exact details of the print media.
    I wish him a very long healthy and productive life.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My heartiest congratulations to N K Ravishankarji for achieving this long milestone in ISC. Your participation and contribution to ISC is very productive and worthwhile. I wish you for longevity in ISC. All the best!
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Ravi sir,
    Hearty congratulations to you and wish your long stay with ISC. It is your kind gesture to share your experience here and you are a true mentor to many members with your dedicated and devoted service to ISC. May god give you all energy and spirit to move forward with more enthusiasm.

Regards,
    Jagdish

Wow completing seven fruitful and successful years with this site is the great achievement and that shows your total dedication and love to this channel. You are my old and trusted friend and you were always supportive to me during my trying times here. With your participation in those days, I used to get recharged immediately when I was down under. Thanks for being with us and great going.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations Mr. RaviShankar. You are the first editor who boosted and encouraged me to write good articles when I newly joined ISC, You were impressed with my contribution and guided me in the right path to achieve success in ISC. Ravishankar a name I can never forget.

"I am in you, and you are in me" - A riddle to solve in this thread.

No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations Mr. Ravi Shankar on completing seven years in ISC. That's a very great achievement.

Ravi sir, I missed this thread somehow in between and I am sorry for that. I take this opportunity to congratulate you on achieving this wonderful milestone! You have always been an inspiration in many ways to most of us and I am glad that I could join the team with you being around. Hope that you will continue your active performance across ISC as a member as well as a part of the admin!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Hearty congrats Mr.Ravishankara Sir.

Sign In to post your comments