You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Friendship day creative writing contest - winners

There were just 10 entries for the Me, friend to friend Friendship Day Greeting Cards - creative writing contest. The entries somehow lacked the quality of the previous Me-based theme contests and unfortunately quite a few entries were found to be invalid. Hence, instead of two only one first prize winner has been announced.

The winner of the 1st prize of Rs.150/- is Sun.

The 2nd prize winner of Rs.100/- is Saroja

The 3rd prize winner of Rs.75/- is Suman

It has also been decided to give a consolation prize of Rs.50/- to Sushma (though not a story as such, it was approved for a prize as it was conveyed well.)

Congrats to all the winners! Cash credits will be given to the threads of other participants (including those whose entries were not valid) in due course.
    My heartiest congratulation to Sun, Saroja, suman and susma for winning the Me, friend to friend Friendship Day Greeting Cards - creative writing contest.
    This time even the name of winners has a coincidence and creativity in their name itself all the name starts with same english alphabhet 'S'.

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

My heartiest congratulations to the winners - Sun, Saroja Ji, Suman and Sushma of the 'Friendship day creative writing contest'.
    What a coincidence! The names of all the winners begin with the letter 'S' of the English alphabet. Not only that the names of three out of four winners begin with a combination of first two letters 'Su'.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to all the winners. You have proved that your creative side thrives.
    Live....and Let Live...!

Hearty congratulations to the winners - Mr. Sun, Ms. Saroja, Mr. Suman Sahoo and Ms. Sushma of the 'Friendship day creative writing contest'. I have read all the threads and am duly impressed by the creative prowess of all of them. I also liked the Greetings Card developed by Mr. Sun in his story.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My heartiest congratulation to Sun for winning the contest on friendship day creative writing. In addition, Saroja, Suman and Sushma for getting awards in this contest.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

My best wishes and heartiest congratulation to Sun for winning the contest on friendship day creative writing. and my word of appreciation also goes to Saroja, Suman and Sushma for getting recognized in this contest.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations Sun sir and Saroja and Suman mam, you people truly deserved this triumph.

Congratulations to Mr. Sun on winning the first prize, Ms. Saroja on winning the second prize, Mr. Suman on winning the third prize and Ms. Sushma on winning the consolation prize of Me, friend to friend Friendship Day Greeting Cards - creative writing contest. Your names have some special properties.
    1) All names start with 'S'
    2) Three names start with 'Su'
    3) Three names contain 'S' and 'a'
    4) Two names end with 'n'
    5) Two names end with 'a'

Many ongratulation to Sun Sir, Saroja Mam, suman and susma for winning the Me, friend to friend Friendship Day Greeting Cards - creative writing contest.
    Regards,
    ar
    "If things go wrong, don’t go with them"

My heartiest Congratulation to SuSaSuSu (the combined name of Sun, Saroja, Suman and Sushma ) the winners of this friend to friend friendship greeting card contest. I really feel elated after seeing the results of this great writing contest. I think, my lone creative art (the design of greeting card) also must have helped me to win the first prize.

Thank you Vandana for conducting such Me..... series contest. Hope to see more such Me series contests in future.

No life without Sun ¤

Congratulation Sun for being the winner, Ms. Saroja for the second runner up and Sushma for grabbing the consolation award. It is a co-incidence that all the names of the winners starts with the English alphabet "S". Though, the entries of the contest were very few in numbers.

Hearty congratulations to Sun, Saroja, Suman and Sushma for winning prizes in the Me- friend to friend contest!

Let me use this opportunity to express a word of caution to our members who intend to participate in contests- Please do read the guidelines properly and follow them strictly. It is as important as traffic signals!

Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

It is the beauty of this site. We can get more wishes from members apart from winning and really made us to be so attached with this site. Thank you all and my wishes to all 'Yes'.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Congratulations Sun for winning this creative contest. I also congratulate Saroja Ma'am, Suman and Sushma for winning prizes for the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

"Cash credits will be given to the threads of other participants (including those whose entries were not valid) in due course."-The cash credit has not yet been received by me. What about the other participants?
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulations Sun, Saroja, Suman and Sushma for winning the creative story contest. This was a difficult contest and credit goes to all of you for fairing so well. As some have referred Suman as Mr and some as Maám, my inquisitive mind was wondering whether he/she is a Mr. or Ms. Pardon me Suman and other members, in case you feel, it's too personal a question.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Enhanced points and Cash credits for all entries have now been credited to the entry threads (other than those of the winners). Please let us know if anybody's entry got missed out.
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

This is to bring to your notice that my entry http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/147309-Friendship-Day-Greeting-Card-from-a-Farmer.aspx has not been credited with enhanced points and cash credits

Vaishnavi,

The needful has been done. Apologies for missing out on it.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congatulation to all those got prizes in this. Im just a beginner and have a wish to do something here.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.