You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Submitting a photo for the collage of ISCian name project

Vandana
    Refer your thread Project collage of ISCian names. I remember you have created your first project . I could not trace it.

Unfortunately, I could not upload any photograph as my memory card reader was defective. Today I bought a new memory card reader (Live Tech) to meet the purpose. As I bought the memory card reader and came out of the computer shop, I could see a familiar ISCian name, and I clicked it using my camera feature of my Mobile. I came home and uploaded it to my computer using the new memory card. I was successful.

Being in Tamilnadu, most of the sign boards are written in Tamil. It is very hard to find English names, that too the good names of lovely ISCians.

Have a look at the attachment.

I hope this thread will remain open for other members to post their photographs to complete your next project. All the best.
    Ramprasad
    It is better to be late than never. Good that you could find the name of our great member Ram Prasad and finding a shop in his name is really wonderful. Hope the ME will take this photo as one more entry for collage purpose.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Thanks Sun. I will add it to the next edition. You can see the previous, second edition here.
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Madam,
    Submitting another photo of Sun for inclusion in your next project. This clinic is just few yards from my home.

No life without Sun ¤

Delete Attachment

Thanks Sun. I will replace the earlier one of your name with this one.
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Sign In to post your comments