You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Active GD- What will be the benefits of GST to the common man- Best participants.

The responses of participating members having been assessed and having taken into account the different aspects involved, I am taking the privilege of announcing the Best Participants in the just concluded Active GD on What will be the benefits of GST to the common man.

We have had our knowledgeable members putting up their points and the discussion has succeeded in bringing out very valid and relevant views on the topic. But since we have to select a few who had done better, the list of best participants in the order of merit are as given below-

Bhuvaneswara Rao Nalla

Timmappa kamat

Venkiteswaran

Kailash Kumar

Saroja

In addition, I would like to express our appreciation to all those who participated in this discussion.

We have had our relatively new members like Jith showing interest in the GD but they need to be consistent. An Active GD is quite different from other threads which come up for discussion and so we request our new members to be more active and take part in such discussions seriously. We look upon their active involvement in the future contests.

I take the pleasure in inviting your kind attention to the fact that the ISC admin have decided to increase the reward for best participants to Rs 150/- from Rs 100/-, which is subject to change from next GD onward.

All the winners will find Rs 150/- credited to their account at the earliest!

Friends, join me in congratulating our Best Participants!
    My heartiest congratulations to the fellow best participants - Bhuvaneswara Rao Nalla, Timmappa Kamat, Venkiteswaran Ji and Saroja Ji. I also join the Lead Editor in expressing appreciation to all those who have participated in the discussion.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My best wishes and hearty congrats to Bhuvaneswara Rao Nalla ,Timmappa Kamat ,Venkiteswaran ,Kailash Kumar and Saroja for being the best participants of the said GD.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Thank you Saji for the rare honour being bestowed upon me. This is my very second Active GD and I am glad to be adjudged as the best participant on both the occasions. That was indeed the result of the cordial atmosphere that we share here on ISC.

Congratulations co winners Bhuvaneshwar, Kailashji, Saroja and Venkiteswaran. In fact, Venkiteswaran was much consistent and qualitative with his views.

Thanks again.

Live....and Let Live...!

Hearty congratulations to the best participants of the group discussion "What will be the benefits of GST to the common man?" - Mr. Bhuvaneswara Rao Nalla, Mr. Timmappa kamat, Mr. Venkiteswaran, Mr. Kailash Kumar and Ms. Saroja.

My heartiest congratulations to Bhuvaneswara Rao Nalla, Timmappa kamat, Venkiteswaran, Kailash Kumar, Saroja and Jith for best participants in Group Discussion GST.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Congratulations to Bhuvaneswara Rao Nalla, Venkiteswaran, Kailash Kumar, Saroja and Jith for their best express words in Group Discussion for GST.
    live happily in every situation of life

Please note that Jith has not been adjudged as a best participant; we have just recognized his quality and made a special mention. I would request members to avoid any sort of confusion by reading the thread properly. Have I gone wrong?
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

The cash credits do not seem to have been added as yet. Please note this is just a reminder.
    Live....and Let Live...!

Hearty congratulations to winners Mr. Bhuvaneshwar Rao Nalla, Mr. Timmappa Kamat, Mr. Kailash Kumar, , Ms. Saroja and Mr. Venkiteswaran. I have learnt many new aspects of GST from other participants and I do consider this a real gain for me.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Thank you ISC for awarding me as one of the best participants. I would also like to congratulate my co-winners Mr. Timmappa kamat, Mr. Venkiteswaran, Mr. Kailash Kumar and Saroja ma'am.

Congratulations to all the winners Mr. Bhuvaneshwar Rao Nalla, Mr. Timmappa Kamat, Mr. Kailash Kumar, Ms. Saroja and Mr. Venkiteswaran.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all five winners, Bhuvneshwar, Timmappa, Venkiteswaran, Kailash and Saroja for their wins in the recently conducted GD. Mr Kailash came up with a really good topic. A word of appreciation for Jith too.
    Patience and perseverance pays

My hearty congratulations to the best participants of the GD, Bhuvaneswara Rao Nalla ,Timmappa Kamat
    ,Venkiteswaran ,Kailash Kumar and Saroja. I am extremely happy that the editor Saji Ganesh, has found my response to be worthy, I consider this recognisation similar to winning a reward.

My hearty congrats to all the best participants who won the cash awards for their excellent discussion on the topic and all other member participnts.

Thank you Saji and also Kailash who has raised this thread which has converted as GD. It is really a good thread to learn many things on GST. When I post my first response that was only with the available source I have heard through media and after the GD, I have traced many newspapers and other related articles. Yes of course, Buvaneswara Rao Nalla's response lead with a clue on political issues of present government that made me to have a lead in that direction too.

As usual Venkiteswaran who always oppose the majority of views and hence got a clue to lead also. Thank you members and my wishes to all participants as well as best participants. Once again, it gives me pleasure in talking about(writing) politics which may not be possible outside ISC as in real world mostly women not interested in political issues to debate.

Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.