You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India

Bahadur Ali's confession

Last month Indian Army captured one Pakistani terrorist in Kashmir valley. The terrorist has now started singing like a canary. He has confessed that his name is Bahadur Ali, a resident of outskirt of Lahore. He has further confessed that he was trained by the Lashkar-e-Taiba and Pakistani forces to instigate trouble in violence-hit Kashmir. Indian investigators has shown an eight-minute video of his confession.

Bahadur Ali, along with a group of terrorists, infiltrated into India in June, 2016. He has also revealed that he went through three Lashkar training sessions and was assigned to mingle with locals and create trouble during one of the many protests in the Kashmir Valley after Burhan Wani, a 22-year-old Hizbul Mujahideen terrorist, was killed on 8th July, 2016.

India must use this confession before the international community to expose Pakistan's dirty hands behind Kashmir unrest.
    It is not the first time that India has collected some evidence against state sponsored terrorism of Pakistan. Even the western media and the United States Defense Secretary has described the Pakistan's region along the border of Afghanistan as a haven for terrorists.

Even earlier, India had collected credible evidence regarding involvement of ISI in Mumbai attacks, Indian Parliament attack, Mumbai train bombings, Hyderabad bombings, Varanasi bombings and Mumbai train bombings etc. besides open complicity in terrorism in Kashmir.

Through satellite imaging, the FBI has detected and based on that had suggested about the existence of several terrorist camps in Pakistan.

The former Pakistan President and former head of the Pakistan Army, Pervez Musharraf had once admitted that the Pakistani armed forces had trained militant groups to fight Indian forces in Kashmir. The former President Asif Ali Zardari had also stated that the militants had been deliberately created and nurtured by the past Governments as a policy to achieve some short term tactical objectives.

In the above backdrop, I personally don't see any breakthrough in the singing of Bahadur Ali. It matters only when the Pakistan takes the same into cognisance which is improbable as has been the case till now.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Assuming the information mentioned by Mr. Kailash Kumar in #575019 to be true, I think there won't be any change even if some other people like this Bahadur Ali confess that Pakistan is responsible for terrorist attacks in India. If a war occurs between India and Pakistan, India will wipe out Pakistan (Source : https://www.quora.com/Who-would-win-an-all-out-war-between-Pakistan-and-India-if-no-other-country-got-involved) for sure. Then, why isn't such a war happening when we all know who are responsible for majority of terrorism in our country?

The strained Indo-Pak and Kashmir dispute is giving a lot of pain, but it is nothing compared to the pain a war can give. We already have had four wars with Pakistan in the years 1947, 1965, 1971 and 1999. The inter-communal violence between Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims alone had resulted in deaths between 5 to 10 lakhs as per estimates.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

That eight minute video must be watched by the UN and other peace loving organization to make India stance clear that Pakistan has been instigating violence and terror tactics against India now and then . And what is more funny that Pakistan has blamed India for instigating the bomb blast in Baluchistan last week. India never had the habit nor have the intention to interfere in to that country and create havoc. It is India which is suffering in the hands of terror outfits trained and maintained in Pakistan. UN must have some forces on its own to take action against those countries which destabilize the peace of other countries.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

This is one of the very few occasions when a foreign terrorist could be caught alive. Another two prominent examples were Kasav (in 2008) and another teen-ager from Pakistan, who was captured after Pathankot episode. Bahadur Ali is the second Pakistani terrorist captured in Indian territory this year. Now, he is singing like a canary. We have to record/video his confession and intimate the UN and other major countries to prove Pakistan's role in fomenting trouble in India. There is no need to hand over the evidence to Pakistan; they would deny the authenticity of the same.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Sign In to post your comments