You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Take hand bags Not Plastic cover.

Hello Friends,

As we all no that plastic cover is creating such a new sense in Bangalore and all over Karnataka. Now also still most of the shop's outside use plastic cover especially. After the use they throw it where they feel like. Please don, t do that always carry a cloth hand bag which fits in our side bag or handy wallets. Please make a practice of taking cloth hand bags only. Instead of taking plastic cover in our wallet' or side purse. By carrying a cloth bag I think we are cultivating a very good habit's for fore coming youths also. Cloth hand bags can be done at home only and we can fold it like a kerchief and keep it in the any size purse. So Please say NO to carrying plastic covers with us.
    It is better not to ask for a plastic bag in shops; better carry a personal cloth / any non-plastic bags while shopping. Some malls in my city used to give cotton bags, which creates a good awareness among people. Once I asked a shop-owner why don't print a tag against using plastic in his cotton bag; it could be a great impact on people. He smiled and noted down for his next project. We all very well known about the matter, but while going out forget to take bags for shopping and ask shop-owners for a carry bag, which is really bad habit. Everyone must make this habit of carrying cotton bags instead of plastic bags.
    I thanks the author of this forum for creating a nice awareness among us.

Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India has notified the Plastic Waste Management Rules, 2016 on 18.03.2016, vide which the minimum thickness of plastic carry bags has been increased from 40 microns to 50 microns.

About 15,000 tonnes of plastic waste is generated every day in India, out of which only 9,000 tonnes is collected and processed, but 6, 000 tonnes of plastic waste is not being collected.

According to new rules, the manufacturers of plastic bags will have to make certain payments to states for its post-use disposal which will be given to local civic bodies and panchayats for taking measures to dispose of plastic bags properly.

In the rural areas, the responsibility for implementation of the rules is given to Gram Panchayats. It is provided in the new rules that the plastic carry bags will be available only with shopkeepers/street vendors, pre-registered with local bodies, on payment of certain registration fee.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

It is a huge lesson for all of us to understand the need of cloth bags in our society because now a day a huge amount of youth is getting unhealthy habit of carrying plastic bags for their foods or anything like sweets, cloths etc. And after they get the work done they just throw the plastic bags here and there just as they don't care because the place where they are throwing is not his home. We should always keep in mind that plastic is not good for the environment because it can ruin the freshness of nature. We all are taught from our childhood that we shouldn't throw anything anywhere it is a gentlemen etiquette and we should follow this and also because it will good for our own future. So beware of Plastic bags use only cloth bags as mentioned above in the thread.
    live happily in every situation of life

Now a days, some stores are providing goods to their customers in cloth bags. There is a Reliance near my house and there, only cloth bags are used. Usage of plastic bags lead to many problems. The worst of them is that plastics take thousands of years to decompose. Plastic bags thrown outside are being eaten by cows etc,. and the poor animals may suffer from severe stomach pain due to it. I too join you in saying no to plastic covers. By the way, you are writing 'no' for 'know' in all your posts. Please correct it. Note that I don't intend to offend you by pointing a mistake.

People are using plastic as this is cheap and easily available. so it is not easy to replace plastics with any other materials like cloth bags. It needs huge revolution and strict action from Government and local authorities, then only there might some improvement.
    The Older life style was different, people were shopping near by home with a proper planning so they were taking a cloth bag or any other bag from house, but now days, people can buy anything from any where when ever they find it and available of money, so at that time instantly how will they arrange the cloth bag.
    You can say there should be regular habits to keep a cloth bag in your scooter, bike or car.

We need to understand the gravity of situation with respect to indiscriminate use of plastics. If a common - man is taught the precarious effects of this chemically made bag, they won't use the same any more. We seem to be careless with respect to this item and very often this material can be seen lying on the roads in scattered conditions resulting in its consumption by the Bulls and Cows roaming on the roads. The ultimate result is that this plastic piece can chock their respiratory system causing their untimely death. Apart from this, such pieces can chock the drainage - system thereby the dislocation of flow of water. Other hazards with the same is it cannot be burnt because of emissions of poisonous gas polluting the entire atmosphere. Hot - foods packed by the restaurants remaining in such condition for an appreciable time have dangerous effects on their health. These are some of side - effects associated with the use of plastics. Hence its ban is quite justified keeping in view of maintenance of health of entire public.

Thank you all for supporting me.. Thank you Mr Krishna teja for making my self getting corrected. I had not observed it. In future I will make a note of it.
    "SAY NO TO CARRY BAGS AND SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT"

Sign In to post your comments