You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What's make you to be in ISC ever?

We are all here for some reason.Some of we focus on learning rather than earning,some instantly post in different sections and proves his/her presence,some of have like both earning and learning.Every new post usher us into a new idea,knowledge etc.

Though there are different sites across the internet but the people who instantly active in this site can only give a right response to this thread.
    Only last week, a similar thread was raised and the matter was discussed extensively.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

O really then this is coincidence. That's good people should be stick until his desire completed.

Frankly speaking, I am learning much from this site on daily basis. Though I have interaction with many in my life in person, but through ISC also I made some good friends and my posts gets instant response from the esteemed members. What I feel that when I get some information which attracts me and make me ponder over, I feel like sharing the same here. And to my elation many members do respond to my posts and thus my sharing of knowledge is going on for seven good years now. More over when I am getting name and fame for just being with this site for two hours day, I think I am not wasting here as I am also earning something every month.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

What could be a great than your satisfaction and undoubtedly ISC stood cent % to many.

It is one of the internet addiction with the only difference that it is much better than getting addicted to pure social networking websites. It is like a food which gives some beneficial nutrients also instead of the empty calories. It is much better for housewives compared to indulging in gossiping or watching 'saas-bahu' serials on the television.

ISC means differently to different individuals depending on various factors like age, profession, educational level and attitude. However, there is a common denominator in all cases in the sense that all members have to have an internet connection and a computer device to connect and interact. The net expenditure on the net connectivity is more than the net earning in most of the cases. Therefore, perhaps it is not correct to say that people earn from ISC activity.

Regarding the learning aspect, I do learn because I study by browsing the net for posting meaningful responses, instead of posting empty contents on the strength of my typing ability and accumulated experience.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

I became a member of ISC as an ISC article helped me to complete my engineering mini project. During initial days, I didn't understand anything and started contributing in all sections without even knowing the proper guidelines. Then, I didn't learn anything and didn't earn anything. After a month from joining, I understood this site. Then, I wanted to focus on earning and contributed only in articles and ask experts sections. One day, I observed the improvement in my English etc,. and I felt that it is due to the forum threads I read (I didn't respond though). That day, I understood that I can learn a lot just by participating in the forum section. Learning is one of my favorite things. So, I developed some interest in the forum section. These days, most of my contribution is in the forum section only. I will leave this site only if there is no other chance.

Sign In to post your comments